[Sun] 20 Jul 2014 (We finally catch the 310)

How we died (in the future)
pvtbones

Re: [Sun] 20 Jul 2014 (We finally catch the 310)

Post by pvtbones »

Cookie wrote: I pointed out that it had gotten quiet. Too quiet. Bones told me I jinxed it but who believes in that shit.

We then started to advance towards the town and before we even got close, Bones and Dawson were dead. They sure showed me.

We stayed in cover for a good five minutes, during with Dawson pointed out that it had gotten too quiet. Both Bones and I told him he had jinxed it.

We then moved onto a set of buildings we had to clear and then Bones was dead. We need to stop saying that.

I'm noticing a very concerning and disturbing pattern here....

konfus

Re: [Sun] 20 Jul 2014 (We finally catch the 310)

Post by konfus »

Cookie wrote: 310 to Kavala: A2 or A3 with FT Bones, AR Kefirz (Maybe, if not, I'm sorry), AAR Dawson and AT me
Yea, that wasn't Kefirz, that was me. That was an awesome Mission with you guys. Sure enough, not 30 seconds after Bones explained to me what the previous jinxing story was all about, he lay smitten on the ground:
"it has gotten too quiet." is a sentence i never wanna hear again :shock:

Bones early expiration left me in FTL Position which was entirely new to me and gave me the chance to be true to my name...
meaning between the commands of squad lead and the input from my team i got quit a bit overwhelmed/stressed/konfused. Experienced soldiers as they are Dawesome and Cookie performed really well without much guidance on my part.
Their confidence helped me ease into my role so that towards the end of the mission i felt almost competent. That i was the only one from our Fire Team that made it out alive does not necessarily prove otherwise! :D

What a great session that was. thanks to everyone