[Tue] 02 Sep 2014 (Comfortably Outnumbered)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 02 Sep 2014 (Comfortably Outnumbered)

Post by audiox »

Today 18 comrades showed up for our funtimes. Luckily the AI wasn't that angry!

We got to play
  • Footloose
  • Downhill From Here
  • Airport Salient
  • Down Mr. President
Afterparty :
  • Raidolo
  • Karts (Zitron wins)
As always, questions and comments are very welcome below, both comments about the sessions, and stories from them!

If you haven't already signed up for our forums or joined our Folk ARPS steam group now would be a swell time to do so.
If you ponder how you would do as a CO, but would like some more time to plan, then we have the program for you! : http://www.folkarps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1455

Here's where the videos go when we find them on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... cr6iL0NcwX
Our list for August is now complete, and we look forward to seeing through your eyes in September as well!

As much as we like hunting you down on youtube we'd really like it if you sent a host a pm when you put them up!

We have updated our CBA to RC3 Hotfix, you NEED to update if you are using CBA. (If you aren't using CBA, don't worry about a thing!)

Universal

Re: [Tue] 02 Sep (Comfortably Outnumbered)

Post by Universal »

Eh up then. Shadowplay is working for me again, so more videos:

Had fun tonight, though I tended to get murdered rather quickly. Sadly my frame rate crapped out in the spectator mode on "Down Mr President" so I could not record it and Tired Hippo's one-man rampage to avenge his beloved president!

Rook

Post by Rook »

Had quite a lot of fun with that mortar Audiox, despite having no idea how to use it. Thanks for pushing me into that slot aha!

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

yeah, the mortar was good times, telling people "splash in 20" is great fun. Looking at explosions and going "i made those" is also pretty rewarding.

lietuvis10

Post by lietuvis10 »

Is video.Is really nice.Is superior tactics.

Footloose - BLUFOR ASL?

EDIT: BTW. Sorry Homercleese for shutting you down when you were taking good position up that hill. For one I did that extremely rudely,for second it would have been a much better distraction.Sorry.
Last edited by lietuvis10 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

Luckily, this video doesn't expose any glaring mission errors. Like a timer that keeps going when the unit supposed to be present leaves the area, or anything like that..... :cop: