[Tue] 23 Sep 2014 (How much for that officer in the window?)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 23 Sep 2014 (How much for that officer in the window?)

Post by audiox »

Today 18 comrades showed up for our funtimes. Luckily the AI wasn't that angry!

We got to play
  • The 3 Way (1 Way Coop Edition)
  • Idiots
  • White Noise
  • Old Man Mountain
Afterparty :
  • Raidolo
  • Raidolo
As always, questions and comments are very welcome below, both comments about the sessions, and stories from them!

If you haven't already signed up for our forums or joined our Folk ARPS steam group now would be a swell time to do so.
If you ponder how you would do as a CO, but would like some more time to plan, then we have the program for you! : http://www.folkarps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1455

Here's where the videos go when we find them on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... neD-TJsbJR
September is going strong with lots of nice views of our glorious victories!

Aqarius
Host

Re: [Tue] 23 Sep 2014 (How much for that officer in the wind

Post by Aqarius »

The 3 Way (1 Way Coop Edition)
NATO AM
So, A2 flanks, A1 runs up the main road, and I stand behind them plinking away. I take down one guy, and the other three gang up on me, completely ignoring the four man team charging at them from 30m away.
So, anyway, I'm in spectator...

Idiots
CSAT A1 FTL
A1 started off by picking up a stray medic. It followed us to the LZ :mrgreen: . We then bounded, FT by FT, untill the reached the westernmost courtyard. Then the UAV chimes in:" A1, there's EI to your south". Look over southern wall-bullets fly towards me. *shrugs, lobs 'nade south*. "A1, there's EI on the road to the east of you". *lobs 'nade east*. "A1, the EI are advancing on your position". From where? *spectator*. :roll:

White Noise
AAF ASL
We split up, with ENG taking their MRAP to the east, and us dropping out to the west. Under the cover of A1, A2 and myself creeped up the rocks. Then the firefight started, I lobbed more grenades, and the ENG team straight up drove to the radio towers and destroyed them.

Old Man Mountain
FIA MMG Spotter
Setting up on a hill opposite of the target, we started plinking at the EI while MTR played whack-a-mole with an MRAP. Someway in, I *ahem* aquired an LMG, and under the withering fire of our MG team, the enemy slinked away, clearing the road for alpha. We then moved onto the actual hill we were assaulting, and were overflown by a helicopter. 5 minutes and cca 800 rounds later, the chopper was still airborne, but content to vaguely circle the hill, perhaps waiting for infantry to clear out the AAA :D. I was then gunned down by a straggler :siiigh:
[/allegedly]

tired hippo

Re: [Tue] 23 Sep 2014 (How much for that officer in the wind

Post by tired hippo »

Highlight for me was popping slawterer and audiox in the head with a pistol from halfway across the map in Raidolo.