[Sun] 02 Nov 2014 (Convoyeurs)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Sun] 02 Nov 2014 (Convoyeurs)

Post by audiox »

Today a glorious 40 comrades showed up for our funtimes.

We got to play something new, something old. Nothing borrowed or blue though.
  • Hubris
  • I Am A Bush
  • The 3 Way
  • Downhill From Here
  • The Service x 2
As always, questions and comments are very welcome below, both comments about the sessions, and stories from them!

If you haven't already signed up for our forums or joined our Folk ARPS steam group now would be a swell time to do so.

Also, we played a couple of new missions. If you want to help make them better, here are the relevant feedback threads :

Hubris
I Am A Bush
The Service

heffron

Re: [Sun] 26 Oct 2014 (Convoyeurs)

Post by heffron »

Was my first session today (isn't it November 2nd today? :) ) with FA and I had a lot of fun. Despite being killed all missions except The 3Way, where I was about to confiscate an extraction vehicle with my Team Lead when the Officer was shot.

I love the coördination and seriousness you guys handle here (but with humour!) and i am planning to do this more frequently. Thanks a lot :)

Saluting you from Holland,

Heffron.

on_certainty

Re: [Sun] 02 Nov 2014 (Convoyeurs)

Post by on_certainty »

This is the story of the last AI from the ambushed convoys in "I am a Bush": https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/128 ... tiadou.mp4

I think I have a better quality version if someone would like it.

fer

Re: [Sun] 26 Oct 2014 (Convoyeurs)

Post by fer »

heffron wrote:I love the coördination and seriousness you guys handle here (but with humour!) and i am planning to do this more frequently. Thanks a lot :)
Great to have you in the session, and thanks for taking time to post here. Looking forward to seeing you in future sessions, comrade!

:v:

boberro

Post by boberro »

I showed up for first three missions, but I didn't see much of it. Hubris was nothing but a slide slide show, while in I Am A Bush and The 3 Way I was first person to get an over 500 meter headshot (I was prone behind a cover and only parts visible were my gun and face, so what did I expect?).
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

SpecialSoup

Post by SpecialSoup »

boberro wrote:I showed up for first three missions, but I didn't see much of it. Hubris was nothing but a slide slide show, while in I Am A Bush and The 3 Way I was first person to get an over 500 meter headshot (I was prone behind a cover and only parts visible were my gun and face, so what did I expect?).
I think Fer has some kind of record for a ridiculous 600-700m Headshot with an FN FAL when we were doing a hostage mission

lietuvis10

Post by lietuvis10 »

Glorious alleyways of Kavala!