Year in Recoil^H^H^H^H^H^HReview 2015

How we died (in the future)
Sparks

Year in Recoil^H^H^H^H^H^HReview 2015

Post by Sparks »

Yes Comrade, it is indeed almost February. Er... Reasons. Stuff. Explanations. Blahblahblah yaddayaddayadda.

Without further delay, the Folk ARPS Year In Recoilview 2015, with thanks to Comrades Fer and Ralian for lots of review and editing orders suggestions assistance, and to everyone who recorded their funny memorable pants-wettingly-exciting moments in 2015.

Apologies to anyone who didn't make it into the final version - we started out with three hours of clips (not one of which was more than 90 seconds long and most of which were 30 seconds or less) and inevitably the machete of editing had to be wielded. But with love Comrades. Messy, messy, Tigershark love.
(But hey, this is a nice problem to have!)
(the lots of clips problem. Not the messy tigershark love problem. That one, you're on your own with and Party Hazmat teams have refused at Makarov-point to deal with it...)

guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse

ZeCatnip

Re: Year in Recoil^H^H^H^H^H^HReview 2015

Post by ZeCatnip »

Absolutely fantastic video Sparks. I haven't been playing with you folks for too long, but it's been a blast.

Ralian

Post by Ralian »

Hello. I also worked with Sparks to produce a video of my own.

Enjoy ;)

My footage wasn't as cool as Sparks's, but I tried to make up for it with badass music.

Speaking of which, if you live in the great nation of Germany, either use a proxy to view the video or contact me if you want to see it without music.
There are only three things I hate in this world: Ranting, Lists, and Irony.

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

Might be a third coming from me....eventually.
Not had the time recently to put it together.

Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Beautiful work, both of ya. Glad to see you found enough footage of us not getting shot to go with all the footage of... us getting shot :hist101:

Sparks, that damn last stand we pulled may well be the finest thirty minutes of gaming I've ever played!
"I guess I really am Tigershark's cameraman..." -Sparks
"My flights are terrifying for my passengers and myself" -Ralian

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Soviet wrote:Sparks, that damn last stand we pulled may well be the finest thirty minutes of gaming I've ever played!
The video was very nearly just that thirty minutes unedited and finished off with the grenade charge into the base in Cloudline :D
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse