[Tue] 29 Mar 2016 (The Shortest Staw)

How we died (in the future)
madrak_the_red
Host

[Tue] 29 Mar 2016 (The Shortest Staw)

Post by madrak_the_red »

Thank you to everyone who turned out tonight for another evening of Tuesday tactical terror, a wonderful 26 of you in total. We laughed, we cried, we died for the glory of the party. Short straw was a particularly entertaining opening, and those panther chassis are surprisingly sturdy. Moving on past some technical difficulties we secured the posts in, uh, posts, before diving into Witch Hunt, in which all seemed lost until comrade Alpha.Citizen managed to magnificently murder the marauding CSAT. And Finally, despite some overexcited lithobraking, our elite CSAT stealth operators managed to sweep the spooky swamp in Idiots (II).

Runlist
  • Short Straw
  • Inter IV(Ending #5)
  • Idiots (II)
  • :dance: Afterparty! :dance:
  • A Town Divided (Dammit Gaius)
  • Helicopters
  • Uncivil Engineering ACTION MOVIE EDITION
  • Saltriders
  • Weekend Warriors
  • Shipping Problems
And let us not forget that keeping the tubes sufficiently lubricated costs some amount in bribes and other expenses, so please check out our ongoing Server Fundraiser. The tubes will run without blockage until september 2016, where we shall migrate to our shiny new server and continue to bring glory to the party.

Our regularly scheduled Workshops still run on Sundays at 18.30 GMT if you wish to practice your tactical techniques in a safe*, welcoming environment.

And lastly, if you're feeling the jungle fever, fear not, as we are adopting Tanoa a week after it's official release. Start stockpiling your malaria pills today.

*The party holds no responsibility for injury, grievous or otherwise, obtained during workshops
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Gaia

Re: [Tue] 29 March 2016 (The Shortest Staw)

Post by Gaia »

First of all, I did WONDERFULLY in Idiots II as commander, and because of that I think should be spared from the Party firing squad for my actions in A Town Divided.

Short Straw: was the first one to die. I think I got hit by HMG fire, but I don't know, because I am dead.

Inter IV: [REDACTED]

Posts: We took the first waypoint as Bravo, only for me to be cut down by HMG fire while fielding a captured HMG. (Note to self, stationary emplacements are dangerous, and you probably shouldn't use them)

Witch Hunt: I lead Alpha 2. We cleared the east half of the town, but were cut down by suppression. I lasted til near the end with 2 kills though, which was nice.

Idiots II: A really interesting mission. Since there is no high ground, there was no good place to position AR's so I opted pretty much for a tactical blob formation. We met a little bit of fire initially, but things calmed down, and we kept pushing east. Alpha 1 carried the mission, taking town two Vics, while Alpha 2 stayed with me and dealt with two helicopters worth of baddies, and took out a singe Vic.

No recorded casualties as far as I know. I'd list this mission as a glorious success. :eng101:

intel64gamer

Post by intel64gamer »

Kasmeister

Post by Kasmeister »

omg im in that video! MOM IM FAMOUS!