[Sun] 24 Apr 2016 (Bravo will swim home)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 24 Apr 2016 (Bravo will swim home)

Post by Freyja »

An incredible 39 murder choreography enthusiasts showed up tonight, and that is despite it not even being 2 weeks since Dark Souls 3 came out! Thank you for being as patient as y'all were with the plentiful technical problems as well as personal errors tonight!

Runlist: Remember that every week, an hour before the main sunday session there is the Arma workshops. Hosted by our very own Audiox, there will be advice on how to become a better future combat person. Learn what "ORBAT" and "we're out of fuel" means (probably).

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Remember that we are adopting Tanoa a week after it is released for A3 proper. So be there or be not there I guess.

Cookieh

Re: [Sun] 25 April 2016 (Bravo will swim home)

Post by Cookieh »

Thanks DarkChozo we have finally started taking steps into Altis life and decided we'd live the rest of our lives as pirates :dance:

AmishStrikeForce

Post by AmishStrikeForce »

It was a blast as always. In particular, I really enjoyed *Ghost Hawk Down and Fight or Flight. There's definitely been a trend over time of missions getting better and better. Good job mission-makers. Kudos all around.

*seriously. this was a good one Eagle Eye...then again, I lived until the end...charlie might say otherwise :lol:
Also known as Spanks Masterson

Mabbott
Host

Post by Mabbott »

Charlie will just blame Gaius for the lack of support. Not our own incompetence not at all.
"Full sails!" - Kefirz
"Don't engage, wait for them to pass the [*rocket launched with wooooosh sound*] bridge... [*boom - rocket hitting the tank*]" -Me, leading an ambush.
For the empire :hist101:

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

Near death experiences aplenty.

madrak_the_red
Host

Post by madrak_the_red »

I have no idea how pooter survived that hunter explosion
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Freyja
Host

Post by Freyja »

Yeah judging from the movement speed he was badly hurt, but he was half a meter away from an exploding vic he should have been incredibly fucking dead.