[Sun] 01 May 2016 (Divine intervention)

How we died (in the future)
Pooter
Host

[Sun] 01 May 2016 (Divine intervention)

Post by Pooter »

On this wonderful Sunday 34 comrades joined us for our escapades with only minimal divine intervention. First we destroyed 3 crates of Swiss equipment (And inexplicably other equipment) in Spoopy Swamp. Next we stole 3 IFVs in Grand Theft Armor, and just barely made it away from the rocket troops and helicopters shooting as they spun out of control. Up next the stalwart police force drove off the pillaging gang members in Assault on Precinct 13. Finally The remainders of us took on the entirety of FIA (and shot at our rescuers as well) in Weekend Warriors

Runlist:
  • Spoopy Swamp
  • Grand Theft Armor
  • Assault On precinct 13
  • Weekend Warriors
  • After party! :coolbert:
  • Helicopters (Jousting)
  • Salt Fliers

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Remember that we are adopting Tanoa a week after it is released for A3 proper. So be there or be not there I guess.

Notes:
Spoopy Swamp: Looks like the rocket flares might not have worked, the beacons on the boxes did not turn off when the box was destroyed, the boxes contained a lot more equipment than was expected and we did not spawn with the explosive charges that we were supposed to. Other than that the hovering cluster UGL flares seemed to work successfully.
Grand Theft Armor: I completely forgot about charlie as reinforcements, but it turns out that only 4 of us were dead once they were available. Also the scripts I used to control the damage done to the IFVs did not work as expected, so some divine intervention was required.
Weekend Warriors:We just slaughtered them. I ended up spawning 3x as many enemies were on the field by default just so I could reduce the surviving player count a little. Then I brought in your rescue and you all promptly shot at them (Where would FIA get a tank anyways?).

intel64gamer

Re: [Sun] 01 May 2016 (Divine intervention)

Post by intel64gamer »

Grenades are deadly - especially to friendlies.

I have no clue how that grenade managed to kill both Aqarius and me.

SuicideKing
Host

Post by SuicideKing »

Won't have a video up for a while, so until then I present screenshots. They have 36.169 static cinematics, according to science. First two images are a bit redundant, but couldn't decide which one to keep. Long live the Party. :hist101:

themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

Boarnoah

Post by Boarnoah »

Wow! Love those screen shots, its crazy how you managed to get so many cool shots with people moving around, one would almost say they were staged if they hadn't seen it happen :P

Spoopy Swamp
B2 AT
So many pretty lights, I did catch a round fairly early on at an extended range. Comrade AT tube decided to land far off from my body which meant bravo 2 lacked any AT after that point, not that there was much in the way of vehicles in a swamp.

Bravo laying down some lead

Grand Theft Armour
B2 AR
Things went relatively smoothly for bravo, we took no casualties until all the way to the assault on the depot (that's us running across the field in the above lovely screen shots by our war correspondent). Comrade Snippers unfortunately met his end from a grenade by a lone infantryman who had maanged to hide from our assault in a house. On the egress through town Pickers(ftl) followed shortly by Ajax(bsl), we then consolidated with bravo 1 to finish things up, including some very close contact with a strider. The IFVs took fire from the SE, did they make it out all right?
Bravo on the bounce

I like the new pre session things
Learning the value of exercise

SuicideKing
Host

Post by SuicideKing »

Boarnoah wrote:Wow! Love those screen shots, its crazy how you managed to get so many cool shots with people moving around, one would almost say they were staged if they hadn't seen it happen :P
I captured them from the videos :D

Speaking of videos...

Spoopy Swamp (Cinematic)

Grand Theft Armour (Cinematic)
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com