[Sun] 25 Jul 2016 (They are coming out of the bloody trees!)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 25 Jul 2016 (They are coming out of the bloody trees!)

Post by Freyja »

It was great to see everyone again, 32 unquestionably brave and well trained individuals went out in the hunt for glory, but came back with something much more important, friendship.

Runlist: Remember that some weeks, an hour before the main sunday session there is the Arma workshops. Hosted by our very own Audiox, there will be advice on how to become a better future combat person. Learn what "LOA" and "APFSDS" means (probably).

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Zenzos

Re: [Sun] 25 Jul 2016 (They are coming out of the bloody tre

Post by Zenzos »

Have to write one of these or the Party will show me to the marakov wall at some point..

Pickup Artists

Bravo 1 Automatic rifleman

We got out near the town and started to clear into the town, it went well until we got to an unfortunate road crossing where all but 4 of the fireteam were killed.
After a quick redeployment to alpha we merged with BSL Team and started attacking the church.
It went well until BSL was killed and suddenly I was acting BSL.
It went downhill from there fast. We tried to defend the cache but a counterattack with an IFV and some kind of LSV took out Bravo Vic and most of my fireteam.
Then an "antagonist" broke through and wounded me and killed the rest of bravo.
While I was bleeding out in front of the church CO tried to get Info on Ahpha but no one was responding.
The mission failed screen popped up shortly before I bled out.
Good Times

Hornets Nest

CSL

So I thought if I got the Honor of Squadleading last mission I could try to do that from mission start.
In the briefing my Squad was told to perform the meatshield role while pushing over an open field to the town.
Interestingly we didn't encounter any resistance until we were close to the town. After a short friendly fire incident with bravo we started clearing with some resistance at the edge of town.
In the middle of town Charlie IFV angered the physics gods and turned over but somehow was rescued, we will never know how that worked.
The rest was just clearing buildings.
Angered by the friendly fire incident with bravo I stared one with Alpha but no one got killed. Sorry about that.
We ended the mission with no casualties in Charlie, so much for the meatshields.
I would take all the glory but in truth C1 FTL and Charlie IFV where effective despite my noobish Squadleading.
I forgot about the IFV half of the time and I just pointed C1 roughly in the right direction and they both performed admirably.
So good work Charlie.

Luberjacked

Bravo medic

The beginning of the mission was a nice stroll through the woods without any contact until we were close to the lumberjard.
Then all hell broke loose with EI coming from all directions. When I was not shooting enemys at close ranges with my trusty M14 I was running around healing people.
I must have performed 20+ heals during the mission, haven't done that since arma 2.
But still we had a lot of casualties.
Then Netkev called for a glory charge which he naturally didn't survive but I did for some reason.
Then the last few of us took the lumberjard and we won.
Very good PDST inducing times.

HSLD

Alpha Operator?

We got in. Blew shit up. We got out.
High Speed Low Drag.

Very good session and thanks Netkev for hosting

darkChozo
Host

Post by darkChozo »

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

HSLD III is full, good fun mission that.