[Sun] 11 Sep (No longer redacted)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Sun] 11 Sep (No longer redacted)

Post by audiox »

Many thanks to the peak 35 comrades who showed up to make this a real nice sunday.

We started out by getting our bounding on in eagle_eyes Hedgehogs, where you coincidentally couldn't see anything because of rolling hills and light fog. :dance: It was a merry merry infantry only affair, and there were bunkers aplenty. Towards the end Bravo got a bit too gung-ho, and managed to up the casualty rate quite a bit, though Alphas run was so successful that CO decided to make matters more difficult by taking out their medic. :psypop:

Thereafter we got to play the newly minted Modern Warfare by Costno. In which Alpha and Bravo both bravely tried to scale their hills, managing to just take out Costno before he managed to present the world with his horrible horrible message. :dance:
Alphas heli pilots are currently learning just how many potatoes one helicopter costs in the party potato fields. :cop:

In Templeola CSAT spent a lot of time being tacticool, unfortunately no INDFOR was there to watch. In the end a massive firefight erupted though, unfortunately it seems some of the drugs were released over the course of said firefight. :fry:

Lightning Strike was scarily successful, and Vive La Resistance went according to plan.

All in all a great night, cheers guys!

Today we played :
  • Hedgehogs
  • Modern Warfare
  • Templeola
  • Lightning Strike
    Afterparty :
  • Vive La Resistance

Ciaran

Re: [Sun] 11 Sep (MOST EFFECTIVE HOST)

Post by Ciaran »

Great session, though someone really should've remembered to make the annual sacrifice to the Red Screen God.

DE-CLASSIFIED: Templeola
[DE-CLASSIFIED] "I can imagine people dying on those rocks, but the enemy may also die on those rocks" - SuperU on his confidence in ArmA's physics.
As the defending Syndikat force, we spent ~40 minutes sitting around waiting for Fer's attacking force to arrive. A couple minutes later, 2 guys appeared in front of me, completely oblivious to my presence. One bullet later and one of them was dead, the other downed then executed by someone else. Then we lost due to being unable to see anything thanks to the aforementioned lack of sacrifices.

DE-CLASSIFIED: Lightning Strike
[DE-CLASSIFIED] Most effective IFV driver took out a Tigris and a Sochor. Our IFV took the majority of a Tigris' ammo load with minor damage, though it is a good job we remembered to bring 16 spare wheels with us.

DE-CLASSIFIED: Vive La Resistance
[DE-CLASSIFIED] Gendarmerie A1 started by creating an impromptu roadblock using the cars scattered around the village:
I then held out in a petrol "gas" station, surviving a wave of infantry, an artillery barrage and an IFV.

Also, personally I dislike the new STUI occlusion thing; it's just too annoying in the jungle/buildings/anywhere that isn't an open field when trying to maintain a high level of spatial awareness.
Last edited by Ciaran on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boberro

Post by boberro »

DECLASSIFIED:

Last edited by boberro on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

SuicideKing
Host

Post by SuicideKing »

Yes the session was so CLASSIFIED, even I turned up to CLASSIFIED.

[DE-CLASSIFIED]
Plot twist, I never turned up!
Last edited by SuicideKing on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

AJAX
Host

Post by AJAX »

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Right, that does it. No more Pervitin!
[/allegedly]

Thorontur

Post by Thorontur »

The best part was when we [REDACTED]. Great stuff guys!

zitron

Re: [Sun] 11 Sep (No longer redacted)

Post by zitron »

The best part was when superU said "boberro, I am coming in your temple!"

I was laughing so much I clicked my mouse, nearly killing mike standing opposite me.