[Tue] 20 Sep 2016 (Sick backflips)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Tue] 20 Sep 2016 (Sick backflips)

Post by Freyja »

Sneaky 11 man fire-team was secretly 20 blokes doop de doop. Thank you 17 folk persons, you will be missed.

Runlist:
Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Quotes of the session:
"HOLY SHIT WE KILLED A GUY FROM HERE"
"I just got a 600m kill" - The Marskman, gloating at his MP5k armed comrades
"There is a guy on a minigun in here"
"Go ahead and do it if you think it's safe... actually do it whether or not it's safe."

Costno
Host

Re: [Tue] 20 Sep 2016 (Sick backflips)

Post by Costno »

I joined very late in this, so I used the lives I would have had in the other mission to accomplish greatness in Going to Ioannina.

First I heroically struck an enemy reinforcement chopper with high explosives, saving the lives of the bravo reinforcement team.

Second, I drove through ditch after ditch dodging and ducking from devilish but dutiful AAF defenders, only to be picked off soon after dropping my team off.

Third, I "brought the dead" with 8 500 round magazines of 6.5 minigun mounted on a Qilin, acting as a base of fire for the final push into the objective. Shado' died and accused me of killing him, but this was slander and unfounded.

DirtyHarry

Re: [Tue] 20 Sep 2016 (Sick backflips)

Post by DirtyHarry »

To the best of my recollection; the following is an accurate account of events last night. Signed: DirtyHarry

Wetwork
In a trembling voice "DirtyHarry? How is it that we breathe underwater...without a mask?". This was not said. The person who said it, no longer exists.
TL;DR scuba'd in, blew stuff up, protected VIP. After 5mins we fucked off.

Wetwork (again with the code names...)

I had been promised first class travel and, truth be told, it was very nice. I had a seat (important under water) and a sun roof (again, important on a submarine).
On route to mission, I discovered the majesticness of back stroke. I was graceful. gEeOM was our man in charge. He is handsome, brave and intelligent.

Through witchcraft (yes, witchcraft) we clambered over the side of the dock wall. We were now neck deep in shit. Pff pff pff pfff pfff. all you could hear followed by "bleh, ehhhh!".
DarkChozo (also is handsome, brave and intelligent.(but not as handsome, brave and intelligent as GeeOm)) moved us through the DANGERZONE(!!!!!). We secured the data server and tried to blow it up. We failed, more explosives needed.

[REDACTED] was amazing.
Helicopter came, someone shot it down.
Headed back to water. Job's a good un.

Vive La Resistance
TL;DR We got fucked up yo.

:jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

Mission went well to begin with. Then I beleive the clouds took out some revenge from the previous night and killed us. That and the mini gun mounted jeep. That too.

post mission notes:
I like to drink Ruby Port from a Mug. Tastes nicer. I don't know why.

Professional Try-hard.