[Tue] 11 Oct 2016 (Six Oh One)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Tue] 11 Oct 2016 (Six Oh One)

Post by Aqarius »

17 Comrades and compatriots gathered tonight, to inflict pain upon our enemies. There was recon in force. There was recon that had to be forced. There was high tech present and low tech future. And there were helicopters.
  • Force Recon
  • Day of Days
  • Psycho Saioko
  • Routine
  • HSLD(III)
  • Plumbers
  • Cretins
  • HELICOPTERS!!!!

Now, just in case you need a reminder, if you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme. Someone has to do it, might as well be you!
[/allegedly]

DirtyHarry

Re: [Tue] 11 October 2016 (Six Oh One)

Post by DirtyHarry »

Mission: Psycho Saioko
Role: Combat medic Nurse Betty
TL;DR: Lizard people; backpacks something, something thermals.

Fresh out of Med school I signed up to be a combat medic expecting adventure and danger.
little did I realise the sheer level of hostilities I would face in combat...from fellow team mates enemy Note:reported for being a nancy.

The mission began as per usual. We had our lizard outfits loaded out with thermal imaging helmets
and silenced assault rifles with under-barrelled 50.cal. Standard FA stuff.

It was misty and humid in Tanoa jungle. Ciaran grew increasingly aware and vocal at the ineffectiveness of
the backpacks we had compared to the rest of uniform.
note:Added to watch list
We advanced slowly at walking pace through the trees and various foliage and until we
reached the treeline edge overlooking the encampment.

As medic, I felt it necessary to keep back and out of immediate danger for 2 reasons.
1. I am needed to help others in danger.
2. I was certain no-one would come to my aid if I were to fall.

We prevailed over the initial forces quite easily. The choice of straw houses were no match for our
6.(something)mm and .50 bullets. I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your god damn house up.

Things took a turn for the worse when a counter attack proceeded to engage us...

Bullets were flying everywhere and the boys were dropping like flies. "MEDIC!" I can still hear the
screams in my sleep.
And, That wasn't even the worst of it. I was told to..."multi-task" and "finish him". I have never felt so violated.
My concerns to Team leader Netkev fell on deaf ears.
note:Add Netkev to shortlist of next promotions

My disgust turned to anger and I disregarded my pledge to "do no harm" and executed a number of enemy combatants.
Again, the straw walls did little in ways of offering protection.

The mission ended shortly after this with every enemy dead or very dead.
note:"very dead" may relate to investigation into corpse mutilation.
Professional Try-hard.

Reppyboyo

Re: [Tue] 11 October 2016 (Six Oh One)

Post by Reppyboyo »

Some highlights, second full mission vid tomorrow.

Fun sesh, much enjoyed the lot of it.

Reppyboyo

Re: [Tue] 11 Oct 2016 (Six Oh One)

Post by Reppyboyo »

Full vid of Psycho Saioko