[Sun] 06 Nov 2016 (Server problems)

How we died (in the future)
Pooter
Host

[Sun] 06 Nov 2016 (Server problems)

Post by Pooter »

After only a moderate amount of sever wrangling we ran towards glory with our 25 comrades.

We ran:
  • Rigging the Odds
  • Off the Rails
  • Octagoners
  • From Russia With Love -1
  • Breaking Bedrock
We began with a stair slaughter in Rigging the Odds, and then attempted to play Thunder run, but were unable to due to server problems. We moved on to Off the Rails where we destroyed 2 Trainyards because the Syndicat were using them to move supplies. Trains... the stealthiest transportation option...

From there we shot each other in persuit of godly power in Octagoners. We finished off the main session with From Russia With Love - 1 in which both our helicopters got shot down and we were killed by vehicles. It was only partly my fault for thinking the AAF wouldn't shoot at us.

DirtyHarry

Re: [Sun] 06 Nov 2016 (Server problems)

Post by DirtyHarry »

Mission:From Russia With Love
Role: Grunt
TL;DR: Bullets whizzing over head; Oh theres a tank there. Ded.

Usually when considering load-outs for a particular mission you consider a good balance between mobility and protection. It seemed only reasonable
that we would be issued berets for slow moving, highly chaotic, urban combat. I had no problem with this as my ideal death is to look pretty whilst dying.

In any case we were dropped in and we shortly started dropping bad guys. We had secured a ridge in an elevated vantage point. It was a clear day and we have good vision of our attack choppers getting shot down. It lifted moral. Note: Bring in for psych evaluation then execute by firing squad.

Eventually, the order came that we need to proceed down and start clearing the town. Shortly after our daring leader took a bullet. Ded.

DarkChozo was given command and we pushed off. It was at this point I was weary of his satinity as he proceeded to lay down at sporadic times, satchel charges "just in case".

We proceeded on, however, we lost many people (and my inspiration for this AAR). I detonated a previous misplaced satchel by accident. Picked up AT to take out an armored something. Hooked up with Netkev (assumed command). Ordered us across the road in a blind rush where a tank shot me down. Ded.

Everyone else died shortly after.
Professional Try-hard.