[Sun] 27 Nov 2016 (Fair Trade Grave Robbery)

How we died (in the future)
Costno
Host

[Sun] 27 Nov 2016 (Fair Trade Grave Robbery)

Post by Costno »

A solid 25 people peaked on this lovely Sunday afternoon. There were exactly zero issues according to party records this session, and anyone who has said otherwise have apparently left the country or something... :commissar:

Runlist: Afterparty:
  • Breaking Bedrock
  • Powerlines II
  • Target Practice
  • Gatorraid (tankucomrade edition)

SuicideKing
Host

Re: [Sun] 27 Nov 2016 (Fair Trade Grave Robbery)

Post by SuicideKing »

Absolutely loved today's run of Infantry Fighting Vehicles. I was an AR in Bravo. When we running down the hell hill i was thinking "oh no not this again, didn't we die doing this last time?", but somehow we reached the bunker and all the machine guns opened up. Very satisfying. I even ran out of ammo twice. As the Eugen devs said on the recent livestream, a unit that's run out of ammo has probably returned its cost (and i killed 12 ei, so i have paid off the cost of my gun) :D

Police Militarization was a lot of fun too, i was a policeman. Had fun holding out. Lots of banter in the lulls. Ferrard walked up to the enemy HQ through a jungle, quite surreal to run into him at different points in the trek up the hill. MP5 stronk.

Return to Ionnina was nice, the LSVs are fun to be in. I was B1 FTL - apart from Ferrard dying to an enemy ambush early on, we did pretty well...and then got #rekt around a ruin.
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

Peasant

Re: [Sun] 27 Nov 2016 (Fair Trade Grave Robbery)

Post by Peasant »

infantry fighting vehicles CO
Two mmg teams will cure a multitude of sins. This was not a complicated mission to command-my two squad leaders had.much harder jobs). Sometimes the party makes it easy. :science101: