[Sun] 18 Dec 2016 (Don't die without me)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Sun] 18 Dec 2016 (Don't die without me)

Post by Aqarius »

32, that's right, 32 compatriots rolled in, to keep us company as we charge gloriously into battle. And glorious it was.
  • Manhunt
  • Promenade
  • UpwardMobility
  • Shipping problems
  • Saltriders
As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.
[/allegedly]

Peasant

Re: [Sun] 18 Dec 2016 (Don't die without me)

Post by Peasant »

This was one of our less glorious sessions. In posts, I was cut down in the first volley, our night time advance spotted. Posts has become more difficult since the lighting changes made the night darker, and people are tempted to turn their torches on. looking from above, after death, we were very unlucky with our AT shots (another theme for the session).

In Tanoa Pirate Party , Syndikat A1 mucked up our cunning flanking manoeuvre at the last minute. Good job to the Tanoan Pirates and to lexer for his glorious final stand.
In Promenade , my glorious plan to get behind the enemy got a lot of alpha killed and then myself, but congrats to the survivor for pushing on to eventual victory
Finally in Upward Mobility my glorious plan failed at first contact with the enemy (because they spotted me) leading to the death of the entire squad. not a great day.

Anyway, good fun, good to see a few new faces (and plenty of old) and hope to see people again.