[Sun] 22 Jan 2017 (Operation Sweaty Rain)

How we died (in the future)
darkChozo
Host

[Sun] 22 Jan 2017 (Operation Sweaty Rain)

Post by darkChozo »

A glamorous 27 (or so) joined us today for missions! Many missions! Most of which were successful! Many of which were commanded by Pooter for some reason!

And no, there were no RPGs involved.

Runlist:
Wrest Rogain
Witch Hunt
Eminent Domain
Daylight Robbery
Turning the Tide

Salt Flyers
Breaking Bedrock
Realistic Mission
PLANES
Cornered
HELICOPTERS
Salt Riders
Offline Banking

Today we trialed our new FA crosshair. We're still working on it, so if you have any feedback, leave it in that thread.

The 2016 Morale Patches are here! For just 5 ambiguous currency units, you too can have a picture of the beautiful Mont Tanoa and its distinctive tractor rock formation. In keeping with the Tanoa theme, the patch is also animated at a blistering 0 FPS.

GeEom
Host

Re: [Sun] 22 Jan 2017 (Operation Sweaty Rain)

Post by GeEom »

Really on point hosting chozo, and a fun run list to boot!

Lexer up, Chozo down ;) :

Teifiterror
Host

Post by Teifiterror »

Good run last night, got to point out how much I enjoyed Eminent Domain. From the long entertaining sign along bravo had on their way to dismount (including such hits as the wheels on the bus and a number of terrible knock knock jokes). We ignored the many screams and gunshot sounds eminating from Alphas direction and managed to take our first objective without too many issues. Second was a bit tougher and third was a disaster!

Less said about turning the tide the better, I think Geeom at one point described us as having the best fire team ever. The outcome probably speaks volumes as to his correctness :p

stonie

Post by stonie »

My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021