[Sun] 5 Mar 2017 (Failure is Fun)

How we died (in the future)
Costno
Host

[Sun] 5 Mar 2017 (Failure is Fun)

Post by Costno »

A strong 30 people made it out today, for several missions of death or at least, completion. We started with a factory defense which cost Alpha their lives early, and then Bravo one by one as the mission carried on. Next we pulled out an unusual platoon of tanks supported by infantry, but tanks are not great against Kajman helicopters so things did not go too well... After that we attempted to conquer the ever deadly Gator Raid, but even with the brief moments of joy following the destruction of the enemy helicopter, we still faced certain doom to multiple IFVs. Finally we attempted to extract a VIP on Tanoa, but he was shot by one lucky bandit, who we assume was given a medal. The botched raid required an extract, but enemy Syndikat swarmed the special forces and left no survivors.

Runlist:
  • Passive Aggression
  • Rolling in the Deep
  • Gatorraid
  • Terminal Velocity
  • Rally Almyra
  • Helicopters
  • Salt Fliers
  • Realistic Mission
  • Cretins
  • Ferals
  • Plumbers vs Submariners
  • Weekend Warriors
  • Shipping Problems
  • RC Cars
Rejoice comrade! No longer should you fear forgetting the events of missions, as the party keeps excellent records of all instances of friendly-fire glory!
http://server.folkarps.com/r3/

Freyja
Host

Re: [Sun] 5 Mar 2017 (Failure is Fun)

Post by Freyja »

Sweet runlist batman!

Never forget Costno's brave sacrifice. He was a greater explosive than any of us could hope to be. (I am pretty sure SK at the very least had photographs. I am hoping they will show up)

stonie

Re: [Sun] 5 Mar 2017 (Failure is Fun)

Post by stonie »

Lots of missions were played
Rolling in the deep
Featuring Costno's close up encounter with the enemy tank and brave sacrifice (@13:00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHvWDaAWhaY
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021