[Tue] 28 Mar 2017 (Tracked Vehicle Flight School)

How we died (in the future)
Costno
Host

[Tue] 28 Mar 2017 (Tracked Vehicle Flight School)

Post by Costno »

17 comrades came along for a day of shooting. We started with an attempt to take a power plant, where we suffered many losses charging headlong downhill towards the enemy. Better that than comrade makarov I suppose. :commissar: Next we had our most successful attempt so far in Rolling in the Deep, where the infantry made it into town but were slowly lost to attrition. Luckily for our tanks the enemy vehicles decided they would rather behave like balloons with jet engines rather than like tracked vehicles, so we didn't see too many reinforcements. Inter IV featured Kasmeister killing people, again. Finally in Lumberjacked we were up against low skill ai. But it wasn't enough, they quickly swarmed our small squad and eradicated us...

Runlist:
  • Power Struggle
  • Rolling in the Deep
  • Inter IV
  • Lumberjacked
  • Weekend Warriors
  • Helicopters (Tank cannon + no crosshair = never ending (without ramming))
  • Planes
Rejoice comrade! No longer should you fear forgetting the events of missions, as the party keeps excellent records of all instances of friendly-fire glory!
http://server.folkarps.com/r3/

Kasmeister

Re: [Tue] 28 Mar 2017 (Tracked Vehicle Flight School)

Post by Kasmeister »

Power Struggle: I'm really proud that not a single soldier decided to desert that day instead of charging (not like its common of course). I consider this mission a MASSIVE partial success.

Rolling in the Deep: The mission was enjoyable, we killed some bad guys, some bad guys killed all of our infantry, nothing unusual there. The tank commanders should be executed for retreating however.

Inter IV: Pew Pew.