[Sun] 23 April 2017 (Aggressive Positioning)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 23 April 2017 (Aggressive Positioning)

Post by Freyja »

Come one come all for the new exciting bugs available only here in Bohemia Interactive's ARMA 3 Military Simulation video game! Today, 23 brave spelunkers ventured the depths of the computer software realm and probably came away with an important lesson about friendship or the value of sharing.

Runlist: Image
I'm really fond of mortars

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Costno
Host

Re: [Sun] 23 April 2017 (Aggressive Positioning)

Post by Costno »

The AI in crossroads were determined to use RPGs against the static mortar (though it might have been easier just to shoot the mortar operator). Made for some cool cinematics at the north bunker.

NikkoJT
Host

Post by NikkoJT »

Crossroads
"Let's have MAT look south, that's where all the vehicles will be coming from," they said.
So we looked south, and we didn't see a single vehicle until the friendly IFV arrived at the end of the mission.

Rolling in the Deep
Deployment of tactical pizza unfortunately failed to make up for the degradation in combat performance caused by not making me a tank gunner.

Lumberjacked
My fireteam was positioned just outside a jungle. The enemy was positioned inside the jungle. I could not see the enemy; they could see me.
At some point our element leads apparently shot each other, for reasons which I will leave to the commissars to determine.

Uncivil Engineering
Despite deploying completely alone far ahead of the main force, I didn't see any hostiles up until the point where I walked into the objective and got shot in the ankles by a man prone-camping a doorway.
Climbed lots of ladders though.

Land on the Horizon
We frolicked through the countryside, merrily setting off bombs and killing enemies.
I bled out just as my FTL congratulated everyone on getting picked up by the medics.

High Speed, Low Drag
No one had enough FAKs. I found 2-3 AI fireteams standing around headbanging. I shot them.
Their friends did not appreciate this, and shot me.
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

stonie

Post by stonie »

My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021