[Tue] 30 May 2017 (A Midsession Night's Host)

How we died (in the future)
Costno
Host

[Tue] 30 May 2017 (A Midsession Night's Host)

Post by Costno »

We had 17 folks tonight, in a session featuring a couple hosts and a few deaths... We started with a heliborne raid, which I'm told went flawlessly. Next we successfully avoided opening a door or letting a snake open a door. Then we shot each other in terrifying fashion when indfor stumbled upon blufor in the wet jungle. Finally we rescued a single police officer who was surrounded by dead criminals who had attempted their version of that movie...

Runlist:
  • From Russia with Love
  • Thunderstorm
  • Skirmish Tanoa
  • Police Militarization
  • Plumbers v Submariners
  • Drilling Problems
  • Trench Runners
  • Realistic Mission
  • COOP 12 Tanks

Come one come all to the Folk ARPS raffle, the only place on the Internet where you can donate money to the Folk ARPS server maintenance fund and get something in return!

Rejoice comrade! No longer should you fear forgetting the events of missions, as the party keeps excellent records of all instances of friendly-fire glory!
http://server.folkarps.com/r3/

NikkoJT
Host

Re: [Tue] 30 May 2017 (A Midsession Night's Host)

Post by NikkoJT »

From Russia With Love
Me and Zenzos ramboed as hard as we could, but there were just too many of them.

Thunderstorm
Despite Shado driving, Bravo Vic killed numerous enemies, including two enemy IFVs which we had been assured were not present.

Skirmish Tanoa
The opposing sides set up defensive positions inside each others' defensive positions, then panicked.

Police Militarization
There were supposed to be three Gendarmerie survivors, but only one was hardcore/cowardly enough to actually survive. (It was me.)
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

stonie

Re: [Tue] 30 May 2017 (A Midsession Night's Host)

Post by stonie »

From Russia with Love
That one has been rather short for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89M2qOxeBkY
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021