[TUE] 27 June 2017 (Return to Malden)

How we died (in the future)
Teifiterror
Host

[TUE] 27 June 2017 (Return to Malden)

Post by Teifiterror »

Tonight, 18 Comrades returned to Tanoa and Malden with mostly success!

Made Men
Lonesome Road
Georgetown Dragons
Skirmish Stratis
Ghostbusters
Rally Malden

In other news, the Party has redoubled the effort invested into the slew of initiatives dedicated to our hard working comrades. Among these are the brand new 24/7 BMR insurgency server, the Folk ARPS Monthly Mission Making Moshpit, as well as the Party Mission Replay Database.

Comrades are also invited to take part in the First Annual Amiideus Grand Prize raffle. All proceeds will go to keeping the lights on in the server room. This task is of the utmost importance: apparently, the hamsters that power the server are afraid of the dark, and stop turning the wheels if the light goes out.

As always, any videos of our exploits you might have taken during your time in the ranks can be submitted to the Party propaganda department.

NikkoJT
Host

Re: [TUE] 27 June 2017 (Return to Malden)

Post by NikkoJT »

There are lovely wonderful mission feedback threads available for:

Made Men
Lonesome Road
Georgetown Dragons
Ghostbusters
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

Ralian

Re: [TUE] 27 June 2017 (Return to Malden)

Post by Ralian »

Well folks, it was good to be back after so long!

It felt kinda like a weird dream though, in the past I typically take command and kill everyone, but this session I actually contributed something to the party success! I even led the (long) charge of BLUFOR to victory in Skirmish Stratis after DarkArchon left us his plan in an er... brave sacrifice.

I have to say my favorite part of the session was my framerate. I'm on new hardware here with a 6600k for the CPU and I do concur that it kicks ass when it comes to running ArmA.

Either way thanks for the good times, and see if I put out a video or two of the footage I got today!
There are only three things I hate in this world: Ranting, Lists, and Irony.