[Sun] 15 October 2017 (Not Enough Bullets)

How we died (in the future)
SuicideKing
Host

[Sun] 15 October 2017 (Not Enough Bullets)

Post by SuicideKing »

20 comrades came along and spent the Party's daily quota of ammunition.

Run list: Afterparty
  • fa3_r14_rally_mount_tanoa_v1
Please leave any feedback for mission makers using the the feedback threads linked above (or on Discord), and tell us how much fun (or not-fun) you had below.

Mission makers, leadership elements and everyone else who's interested in how the missions played out is encouraged to check out http://server.folkarps.com/r3/ for a 2D recording and playback of each mission.
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

Flying
Host

Re: [Sun] 15 October 2017 (Not Enough Bullets)

Post by Flying »

Made Men: With my trusty Sting at my side, I stood around and made rude gestures at the police. Then I got shot in the face by the local gang.

Lions and Tigers: Got to experience the outdoors and shoot at Bravo squad in the valley a few times. Much despair arose from having a battle rifle with only a holosight at engagement distances of 500-600m. After requisitioning the CSAT motor pool we were able to mostly escape the AO.

Bellum Romanum: I sat out and ate pasta.

Her Majesty's Secret Sauce: While we managed to maneuver around the deadly vineyards in the beginning, the responding special forces used the foliage cover to whittle us down in and around the compound. Netkev then managed to escape with the juice.