[Tue] 09 Jan 2018 (Guess I could call you all Ma'm)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 09 Jan 2018 (Guess I could call you all Ma'm)

Post by audiox »

What seems to have been 20 brave souls got to try all the toys. (Heh, no. :cop: ) But got to try some toys and cry at how inefficient they were. :hist101:

We played :
  • Fleet Foxes
  • Advanced Boats
  • Witness Protection
  • Made Men
  • Her Majestys Secret Sauce

Afterparty :
  • Altis Pirate Party
As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

Check out the replays here. The Party sees everything, comrade. :cop: http://server.folkarps.com/r3/

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

audiox
Host

Re: [Tue] 09 Jan 2018 (Redacted)

Post by audiox »

Fleet Foxes
Quite the slow and enjoyable clusterfuck. An infinite amount of vehicle reinforcements and a pinned down squad-remnant leads to slow and enjoyable death. (At least as watched from spectator) :laugh:
Though some cowards actually made it out alive. Which was pretty impressive of them.

Also don't ever climb that lighthouse. Ever!

AH3 & AH4 both get nominations for "most ineffective CAS run 2018"

Advanced Boats
So this one had some desync/disconnect/FPS issues, which messed things up a bit. And there was also a bit of confusion as to who was in command since Aq died and Ralians head was still partly in the last mission. (Can't blame him, flying choppers is fun.)

Anyway. Once we sorted it out we managed to move along the road to the AA at a pretty decent pace. Granted the lack of synchronized movement made me cry inside, but hey, we made it there. ;)

Then everybody seemed to have an abundance of rockets and fireworks happened, which is always nice.

Witness Protection
So i lost another adversarial. Who would've thought it.

I got too impatient at the end and decided to reposition and move in completely ineffectual and stupid ways.

Other than that its always good to state that SMG adversarials are pretty awesome.

NikkoJT
Host

Re: [Tue] 09 Jan 2018 (Guess I could call you all Ma'm)

Post by NikkoJT »

Fleet Foxes
We found an enemy IFV that wouldn't die. Unfortunately, the command element, weapons team, and most of my fireteam were rather less reluctant to go.

Advanced Boats
*wet strider horn beep*

Witness Protection
Rooftop action turned into rooftop confusion - including a sick pistol kill by the VIP.

Made Men
I shot a cop, but not before he tossed a grenade that sailed gracefully through the air and directly down the front of my shirt.

Her Majesty's Secret Sauce
This went strangely well. I may need to add some tanks.

Altis Pirate Party
Tyler's strategy of camping next to the objective instead of completing it, then getting shot and dying, will go down in history as one of the greatest strategies in the history of FA.
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

Kasmeister

Post by Kasmeister »

The toughest strider of all finally destroyedImage

The cute little crippled puppy who limped its way past our both IFVs into the battlefield. Such willingness to fight for his country should be rewarded.Image

Most epic 1vs1 i've ever seenImage

The face of NikkoJTImage

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Fleet Foxes
MAT Gunner
I swear to god that lighthouse has bugged visibility. Audiox wasn't even off the ladder when the burst knocked us both down.

Advanced Boats
CO
"-A1, how's the situation up there?"
"-All quiet!"
"-Excellent. I'll-BLAMInitiating spectator script"
:roll:
[/allegedly]