[Tue] 16 Jan 2018 (Fully Wetted)

How we died (in the future)
Teifiterror
Host

[Tue] 16 Jan 2018 (Fully Wetted)

Post by Teifiterror »

22 brave comrades joined us this night for many successful mission:

We successfully retreated by destroying the enemy Go us!
We left Aquarius behind D'oh!
We didn't see each other! CSAT did!
We got overrun by Marids! Oops!
We were enough! But mighty!(ish)
Fin!

Missions:
  • Operation Blender
  • Exodus
  • Wetwork
  • RLM Part 3
  • Paintballing
  • HSLD
Be sure to check out the R3 Mission Replay System where all of tonights missions have been faithfully recorded, and can be relived over-and-over again for years to come.

Also leave any feedback for our wonderful mission makers in the appropriate forum thread, or #mission_feedback on DIscord.

Notice some people had fancy Folk ARPS patches on their arms and vehicles. Get yours today! Also talk to a host today to get one on TS as well!

And speaking of patches, you can get one in real life with the 2017 Morale Patch! Funds go towards keeping the server running and, taking a cue from BI, the UNHCR. Get yours today!

NikkoJT
Host

Re: [Tue] 16 Jan 2018 (Fully Wetted)

Post by NikkoJT »

Operation Blender
"There's a Marid right on top of --" *splat*

Exodus
Going out and doing recon alone on a hilltop in front of the main force sounds like a good idea, until the enemy drops paratroops on us. Then numerous Marids. Then Shado driving.

Wetwork
A bloody but otherwise successful mission was interrupted when two AAF strolled up to the end of the alley we were hiding in and murdered us.
I mean I say successful when I mean "we were hiding in the alleyway because they had an IFV and we had no AT", but you know.

RLM Part 3
Everything was going fine until we switched helicopters. Then we all died, and it went downhill from there.

Paintballing
Shado redeemed himself for cursing A2's helicopter in the previous mission by winning the game without firing a shot.
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

Lexer
Host

Re: [Tue] 16 Jan 2018 (Fully Wetted)

Post by Lexer »

"Secure"
Ask and you shall receive