[Sun] 21 Jan 2018 (Happy Birthday To Me!)

How we died (in the future)
GeEom
Host

[Sun] 21 Jan 2018 (Happy Birthday To Me!)

Post by GeEom »

25 Heroic comrades attended tonight's revelrous party with tons of great runs.

I particularly enjoyed the amateur application of explosives in Uncivil Engineering, Costno's rampage comeback in Inter IV, and an exceptionally slick initial phase of Crossroads!

We played:
  • Rebel Alliance 3
  • Uncivil Engineering
  • HSLD II
  • Inter IV
  • Made Men
  • Beer Run
  • Crossroads
  • Plumbers Vs Submariners
  • Shipping Problems
Be sure to check out the R3 Mission Replay System where all of tonights missions have been faithfully recorded, and can be relived over-and-over again for years to come.

Also leave any feedback for our wonderful mission makers in the appropriate forum thread, or #mission_feedback on DIscord.

Notice some people had fancy Folk ARPS patches on their arms and vehicles. Get yours today! Also talk to a host today to get one on TS as well!

And speaking of patches, you can get one in real life with the 2017 Morale Patch! Funds go towards keeping the server running and, taking a cue from BI, the UNHCR. Get yours today!

NikkoJT
Host

Re: [Sun] 21 Jan 2018 (Happy Birthday To Me!)

Post by NikkoJT »

Rebel Alliance III
We won, and we only lost most of Bravo, the medic...all around good leadership on my part, I'd say.

Uncivil Engineering
ASL Ralian: *5 minute pre-mission briefing about the safe use of mines*
FTL Netkev: "No one step on any of the mines we've just placed"
Pvt Teifi: *steps on a friendly mine, killing himself and Ralian*

HSLD II
Everything went swimmingly and we all managed to extract, despite an unfortunate issue with the helicopter. Except for Bravo. Rest in pieces, Bravo.

Inter IV
Our team managed to pull off a wonderful two-pronged assault on the enemy base, catching them off guard. Then, Costno ruined it by killing absolutely everyone.
This mission was followed by a lovely discussion from Ajax on the merits of distinct uniforms in adversarials.

Made Men
Highlights of this mission include Kasmeister executing SK with his Sting in order to retrieve SK's AK, and an understrength fireteam attacking a technical in an unarmoured SUV - and winning.

Beer Run
My team lost in this one, but we lost because total newbie Stu/Valiri managed to shut down PvP wizard Kasmeister, so I'm not mad.

Crossroads
The whole mission went quite smoothly, up until we all got annihilated by a single Qilin.

Plumbers vs Submariners
Yep, I still don't like arena adversarials.

Shipping Problems
???
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.