[Tue] 23 Jan 2018 (Reinforcements Denied)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Tue] 23 Jan 2018 (Reinforcements Denied)

Post by Freyja »

Not much text in me for this one I am afraid. Thank you, as always, to the 19 of you that helped me construct tonight's merrymaking. None of this is possible without the continued dedication of you lot, and for that I really can't thank you enough (twice in one paragraph will have to suffice however (seriously, who let me write these)).

Runlist: Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

As well as that there is of course our good friend the R3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which knows if you've been bad or if you've been nice. The recordings themselves are really freaking neat-o and demonstrate just how easy it is not to see someone wearing camouflage.

There is also the permanently existent Leadership Programme which is just a fancy way of saying that if you want to, you can contact one of the hosts so we can enable one of your fun ideas. That is, as long as your idea of fun is leading a particular mission in a particular way.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your tank then you can sign up on the squad tag whotsit today! It's totally free! Probably!

Speaking of tractors on your shoulder, get a tractor on your real life human shoulder today! Only at the Folk ARPS Patch for Your Human Meat Store, available now in the default colour and a tacticool The Default Colour A Second Time. Get yours while stock lasts, half the money gathered will go to the server maintenance, and the other half will go to the UNHCR (who are just, really neat people).

SuicideKing
Host

Re: [Tue] 23 Jan 2018 (Reinforcements Denied)

Post by SuicideKing »

Having a tank snipe from outside the AO is probably not in the best spirit of things... I was very tempted to Zeus a titan AT or something and fire at Tank 2...
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

Kasmeister

Post by Kasmeister »

Ghosts and Glass
pew pew pew combat in a co-op vs bots mission
A1 FTL - "This is A1 we are all men up"

5 seconds later

Davy Jones' Locker was that one time slotting a sniper team wasn't a trap.

Overall fun session, got to shoot some stuff with a tank, got to spot some targets for a sniper and of course pew pew pew some stuff with a machine gun

Costno
Host

Post by Costno »

Having a tank snipe from outside the AO is probably not in the best spirit of things... I was very tempted to Zeus a titan AT or something and fire at Tank 2...
I wholly disagree in regards to spirit since that is a pretty obvious place to put a tank given the terrain the town is in (Think how we usually play Citadel) If you want us not to use the ridge, I suggest mine fields or foggy low view distances or having us start in the low ground.

But anyhoo:

Advanced Boats
My first swing at vehicle commanding (either ever or in quite a long time) went pretty well I thought up until I ordered us onto a precipice in line of site of a gmg which promptly took out all our wheels and surrounded by enemy infantry which prevented us from repairing. We sat in our metal tomb dealing damage until an AI worked out it takes 2 pcmls to kill an IFV.

Beehive
I was tank 2 driver, so I didn't do much except drive us to the overwatch.

Ghosts and Glass
Rudely killed just after first contact when an AI on the other side of the trail snapped his rifle to my head faster than I to his. I may have been responsible for any whistling rockets after that....