[Tue] 13 Feb 2018 (Full strength)

How we died (in the future)
GeEom
Host

[Tue] 13 Feb 2018 (Full strength)

Post by GeEom »

An over strength 13 folk tackled a series of well proportioned and sensibly slotted missions, with near invariable success.

Thank you all for coming, I had lots of fun!

Runlist:
  • Vive La Résistance
  • Lumberjacked
  • Littlebirdies
  • Rebelalliance VI
  • Generally Negotiable
  • Coming Up Killhouse
  • Keeps Coming Up Killhouse
  • Salt Flyers
  • Salt Flyers
  • Plumbers vs Submariners
  • Still Coming Up Killhouse
Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

As well as that there is of course our good friend the R3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which knows if you've been bad or if you've been nice. The recordings themselves are really freaking neat-o and demonstrate just how easy it is not to see someone wearing camouflage.

There is also the permanently existent Leadership Programme which is just a fancy way of saying that if you want to, you can contact one of the hosts so we can enable one of your fun ideas. That is, as long as your idea of fun is leading a particular mission in a particular way.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your tank then you can sign up on the squad tag whotsit today! It's totally free! Probably!

Speaking of tractors on your shoulder, get a tractor on your real life human shoulder today! Only at the Folk ARPS Patch for Your Human Meat Store, available now in the default colour and a tacticool The Default Colour A Second Time. Get yours while stock lasts, half the money gathered will go to the server maintenance, and the other half will go to the UNHCR (who are just, super great people).[Tue] 06 Feb 2018 (A Tragic Boating Accident)

I am sorry for plagiarising AAR items.

Kasmeister

Re: [Tue] 13 Feb 2018 (Full strength)

Post by Kasmeister »

Salt Flyers -
Last edited by Kasmeister on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

stonie

Re: [Tue] 13 Feb 2018 (Full strength)

Post by stonie »

Vive La Résistance
That one was short and cruel. Motep asked me if I wanted to be in the blue or yellow building. First I was all for the yellow one, then for the blue one. We should have stayed at the yellow building...

Lumberjacked
Why did we go up that hill again?

Littlebirdies
That one was a feast for the RPG. Nice short mission with lots of combat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcNJLHTY3n4

Rebelalliance VI
Oh I hate stairs, and even more: wounded on top of stairs lying in the doorframe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKv4-S_zKAw

Generally Negotiable
Running towards the BOF we got downed, then rescued. On top of the hill at the church Shado really focused on the enemy. Shado really demonstrated his skills as a spotter, multiple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZGCE4QB5x0

Coming Up Killhouse
That's a nice afterparty mission. Let's forget about the time I missed like 5 shots. I could swear I hit him at least once.
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021