[Sun] 04 March 2018 (Piracy)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Sun] 04 March 2018 (Piracy)

Post by Aqarius »

Arrrr mateys! 18 Salty seadogs manned the dec- what do you mean, "not that kind of pirates"?
  • Power Struggle
  • Helljumpers
  • Weekend Warriors
  • Off the Rails
  • Drilling Problems
  • Crane Crazies
  • Coming up Killhouse
As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

Mission makers, leadership elements and everyone else who's interested in how the missions played out is encouraged to check out http://server.folkarps.com/r3/ for a 2D recording and playback of each mission.

In another Party initiative, get a tractor on your real life, definitely human shoulder today! Only at the Folk ARPS Patch, available in stylish white on black field, and adventurous black background with light highlights! As noted, one half of the proceeds goes to the UNHCR.
[/allegedly]

NikkoJT
Host

Re: [Sun] 04 March 2018 (Piracy)

Post by NikkoJT »

Power Struggle
The one where my Perfect Pizza Plan carried us to victory. Shame the very first shot fired took my head off...

Helljumpers
The one where you ran out of FAKs, I ran out of FAKs, we all CONTACT, TANK

Weekend Warriors
The one where there was shouting and confusion and I couldn't find my gun. And the building we were hiding in had structural issues.

Off the Rails
The one where Kas definitely didn't toss a medical grenade that killed the engineer team leader and injured everyone else. :commissar:
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

peonic

Post by peonic »

I'd just like to say a massive thank you to everyone last night for making me feel so welcome.

I've been playing multiplayer games online for over 20 years now, and I can honestly say I've never met such a bunch of awesome accommodating people.

I mostly bumbled around in a state of confusion - but I really enjoyed the missions I played, and will certainly be back for more next Sunday.

Oyst

Post by Oyst »

Weekend Warriors - The one where I was knocked out by a parachutist :oops:
http://server.folkarps.com/r3/share/66