[Tue] 3 Apr 2018 (new host who dis)

How we died (in the future)
NikkoJT
Host

[Tue] 3 Apr 2018 (new host who dis)

Post by NikkoJT »

Hello, I'm your newest host! For my first session, there were 14 people who came along. Some of them survived!

During this evening of mostly total death, we stole two one truck of Important Things, then a plane of Important Things, and finally a box of Important Things. (Okay, the enemy might have recovered that last one not too long afterwards...) Then for an encore, BLUFOR stole the victory right out from under OPFOR, the sneaky fu--
We done did: Remember to check out, promote, and contribute to the Party YouTube channel using this elegant and finely-crafted link.

You can review the missions we played tonight to improve your combat effectiveness score, using our R3 Mission Replay System. Remember, the Party is always watching! And so are your friends. From the grave. Where you put them. You monster.

If you would like to get some help with becoming an excellent leader :commissar: why not check out the Leadership Programme? This will let you get direct access to a host who will be happy* to guide you through commanding a mission, especially if you have a cruel and devious plan.

You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

But wait, there's more! For a limited (probably) time only, you can have a Real FA Flag Patch as well! Click on this other link to learn how you can contribute to the FA server fund, as well as the UNHCR (a super worthy cause), and become extra stylish at the same time!
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.