[Sun] 15 April 2018 (Tanking Around)

How we died (in the future)
Teifiterror
Host

[Sun] 15 April 2018 (Tanking Around)

Post by Teifiterror »

26 comrades joined us tonight for a session full of tanks and tank related weaponry. The first mission saw us taking full advantage of our tanks to defend against overwhelming enemy forces. Next we successfully crash-parked in the middle of an eney airfield and watched our reinforcements get decimated by overuse of the eject button. We then used some tanks again but ended up fighting uphill against excessive odds. Then we headed into the jungle with advanced toys support, which was a bit late to the party and everyone drove into an IFV. Then finally we COMPLETE Hotel Pefkas! With Tank and Invincible soldier support.

Missions:
  • Fury
  • Trojan Fish
  • Shield and Sword
  • Operation Cavendish
  • Hotel Pefkas - Success!

Be sure to check out the R3 Mission Replay System where all of tonights missions have been faithfully recorded, and can be relived over-and-over again for years to come.

Also leave any feedback for our wonderful mission makers in the appropriate forum thread, or #mission_feedback on DIscord.

Notice some people had fancy Folk ARPS patches on their arms and vehicles. Get yours today! Also talk to a host today to get one on TS as well!

Aqarius
Host

Re: [Sun] 15 April 2018 (Tanking Around)

Post by Aqarius »

I believe I speak for all of us here when I say the new FnF missiles either suck horribly, or we suck at them.

Also: TANKS!
[/allegedly]