Come fly with me!

Flight sim sub-forums prior to 07 Nov 2014

Moderator: oldhosts

zitron

Re: Come fly with me!

Post by zitron »

I suggest we keep the session on Wed as simple as possible, with as few types of aircraft as possible. Once everyone is comfortable with the game, and not crashing (both computationally and kinetically) we can add tars. Also I remember last time we tried to mix huey with A-10C (with headspace) the mission kept crashing.

Dannysaysnoo

Post by Dannysaysnoo »

I'm very rusty, but I can take a Ka-50 up in the air no problem.

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

Ok so Wednesday the 5th (today!) at 8pm GMT we meet on TS3 to fly, I have made a mission that can be played with different modules so we can give that a whirl. If you have any missions for modules that we all have then we can try those too!

Crocuta

Post by Crocuta »

So, how did your DCS excursion go? I've been practising with the A-10C and I'm making a tonne of progress but still can't land it without knocking myself unconscious (I know how to use ILS though) or deploy weapons other than guns just yet.

zitron

Post by zitron »

On Wednesday many paratroopers and APCs were killed by UH-1s, many UH-1s and A-10s died from Tunguska. A++ will play again.

Also don't bother with landing, the chances of coming back to base is very small.

zitron

Post by zitron »

DCS Su-27 vs F-15 Duel

Screenshots from Friday

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

I don't mind running an A10c familiarisation session next Wednesday (whenever) for those that want to get up to speed / refresh.

I find its easier to have someone to fly with an explain things. Its also more fun to fly with real people!

Yeah the flankers maneuverabilty really his better in 1v1 f15 needs to hunt in pairs!

zitron

Post by zitron »

I would also have helped if you didn't knock off half of your elevator on take off all the time!

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

zitron wrote:I would also have helped if you didn't knock off half of your elevator on take off all the time!
I only did that once! Next time we can start from runway hot!

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

For those interested, tomorrow I will be running / playing DCS A10!

If you wanna get more practice flying the A10 this is the perfect time to join in since I will be around to help answer questions and help get you in the air!

Wednesday the 12th at 20:00GMT