Comprehensive ArmA 3 Vehicle Listing

Workshop for all Mission Engineer Comrades. Home of the FA Mission Making Template.
Ferrard Carson

Comprehensive ArmA 3 Vehicle Listing

Post by Ferrard Carson »

What? No, not more questioning! I WANT OUT, I WANT OUT, I WANT--
*KTHUNK* Now see what you made me do?

Uuuuuugh... why?
A capital question - allow me to explicate!

As a mission-maker with a propensity for powered protection and propulsion-by-non-pedestrian-means, one of the major factors in determining how any given mission of mine is set up are the transport and vehicles available to us. Seeing as we don't quite yet have a handy .pdf of the stuff available to us, I thought I'd take an hour or so and catalogue the stuff we do have! These are arranged in order of what I perceive to be their lethality first, utility second, survivability third, from least to most. Obviously, my rankings are very subjective and entirely based on my own personal opinion.

Available exclusively in Google Docs format!

~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

boberro

Re: Comprehensive ArmA 3 Vehicle Listing

Post by boberro »

Nice work. Big spoons FTW!
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Mr-Link

Post by Mr-Link »

If you have the Dev branch active. Some nice Assortment of UAVs (that is Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles :geek: ) were released yesterday, which you can add to the list. Although I am not sure if the REDFOR and GREENFOR ones are placeholders since they seem to be a simple reskinned and renamed BLUEFOR UAVs.

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

I thought UAV was Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
and UGV was Unmanned Ground Vehicle
:geek: :geek: :geek:
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

Mr-Link

Post by Mr-Link »

Kefirz wrote:I thought UAV was Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
and UGV was Unmanned Ground Vehicle
:geek: :geek: :geek:
That's right, It is like that in the real world. However, I don't remember exactly where I heard or read that BIS went with the Autonomous acronym just to avoid making that distinction and lump them all in one category.

Maybe it was in that not-so-live coverage from about a week ago.......or maybe I overdosed on LSD again :mrgreen:

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

Pretty sure it's the latter, because I just went into A3 website and they are saying there will be UAV variants and UGV variants. :v:
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

Ferrard Carson

Post by Ferrard Carson »

Ze spreadsheet! It is update! Rejoicing!

Meanwhile, I currently CBA to list all the stupid UAV / UGV's. Stupid robits, taking 'murrican jobs.

~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

Medic Eugene Roe

Post by Medic Eugene Roe »

What about the 2 new jets, and the Tempest series of trucks?

Ferrard Carson

Post by Ferrard Carson »

Your wish was certainly not my command, Comrade Roe. The list is update because of... I mean to say... a pretty girl asked me to update the list. Yeah. >.>

(in reality: I only now found enough free time to verify the old list and document features of the new vehicles)

List is updated with new vehicles and all those mysteriously missing "Support" vehicles. List is not update with robits. Robits steal 'murrican jobs. Fuck robits.

~ Ferrard

SuicideKing
Host

Post by SuicideKing »

CH-67 Huron
-Armed = 20 seats | 4 crew | 16 passengers
-unarmed = 20 seats | 2 crew | 18 passangers
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com