Garrison the town, put some people in the houses. We in Alpha did not take any casualties before we pushed on the airfield.
Also puttuing something heavy on the big hill close to teh airfield might be good too
Search found 30 matches
- Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:55 pm
- Forum: ArmA 3: After Action Reports
- Topic: [Sun] 13 Apr 2014 (LOUD NOISES)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2121
Another technical on the road in the centre of town got the jump on us, damaging the Strider's hull and taking out FTL driver Aqarius. From that position we saw movement in a building close by which turned out to be the meeting. The Strider could have probably been taken down with more cunning and ...
- Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:25 pm
- Forum: ArmA 2: Mission Making & F2 Development
- Topic: Volunteers need to populate mission on server database.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2118
- Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:03 pm
- Forum: Other Games
- Topic: Let's bring back CK2 sessions
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3849
Ehh. I'm usually up to cram during Thursday evenings. Our teachers have this irritating habit of putting tests on Fridays. Saturday would work for me then.