Cross-post: What no feedback can cause mission makers

All Party-approved topics welcome
fer

Cross-post: What no feedback can cause mission makers

Post by fer »

Comrades, I'm cross-posting this thread for our friend variable from CiA, because a) he asked me to and b) it's an issue that's close to my heart. Or would be, if I had a heart, and not a book of Party rules and the cold steel of a Makarov.

I also posting here, in ArmA 2: Discussion, because the folks who read ArmA 2: Mission Making probably know this already. I think within FA we're already pretty good at this feedback lark (just check out the AAR threads), but it can't hurt to be reminded. You may want to hug comrade Wolfenswan now.
variable wrote: Hey guys, see the message I received on the BI forums and my reply (scroll left to see all). I really feel bad for the guy and of course he's not the only one. He just had the courage to send a PM.
Mission makers invest so much time for us to have fun. We have over 1000 missions made by guys who ask nothing but feedback in return. It takes only a small effort to reply on a mission thread, we should all at least do that. Without these guys we wouldn't be here... and a 'thank you' is all that it takes to keep them making missions...
I will post directions to mission makers threads here on the forum, I hope it will help you guys find their threads and reply there.
missionmakingdespair.png
missionmakingdespair.png (37.1 KiB) Viewed 3255 times