[Wargame: European Escalation] Play with the party

Games that are not ArmA2 or Flight Sims

Moderator: oldhosts

mike

Re: Play with the party: Wargame European Escalaton

Post by mike »

I love to play this game in MP, but there never is anyone on when I wanna play. Let me know on steam or skype when you guys set up a night and I'll be there.

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Well, if everybody is good for a saturday session, let's do it! I'd love to get my ass kicked real soon, and take part in a real TvT game.
In the meantime, seeing that the game has its own "friends" system and such, you can find me there under the name of Drunk Idiot (well, not always drunk, though most of the time), and we can organize some little matches if we run into each other.
Seeing that I'm totally new at the game, I haven't unlocked shit on the Pact side (never played 'em yet), so I'd prefer to use NATO, but I guess I could, maybe, if you're nice enough, make an effort.

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

I'll just throw 6pm UK time in here and suggest meeting up on the FA Teamspeak server.

Sounds good for everyone?

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

This would be just the time I get back from work (yeah, I work on saturdays too), but I could probably do it. On the other hand, if we want to drag the dirty yank in there, a bit later might not hurt.

Toppometer

Post by Toppometer »

I've got a couple of real world things to take care of tomorrow afternoon/evening so I'll try and make the kick off, but may have to join a later round if possible...

Looking forward to this :)

Ferrard Carson

Post by Ferrard Carson »

This dirty yank can easily make that time slot! Bring it on you ninnies! I'll T-34 spam you to the end of the earth! That's how you win, right?

As a side note - which decks will we be using, NATO or PACT? This way I won't be wasting y'alls time again.

~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

I think we'll manage, though everyone should have a deck ready, even if it's only default units.

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Yup. As said earlier, I'd really prefer to play NATO beacause I have a deck ready and start to know the units a bit. Still never played Pact. I do have quite a load of stars that I just earned in a pretty awesome 3v3 (which we won! Yay.). So I guess I could unlock some basic stuff for that side too.

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

Check the guides in the subforum linked in the OP, they help a lot.

Ferrard Carson

Post by Ferrard Carson »

Quick tip for those unfamiliar with the game's deck mechanics - you can make a deck and then reset your stars, and the deck will stay intact - you just have to unlock the deck items again. This way, if you only have enough stars to field one deck, you can still set up multiple for each side, and constantly reset your stars and switch between decks as necessary. This is, IMO, the best implementation of an unlock system that I have ever seen.

~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."