[EU3/Vic2/HoI3] Folksome histories

Games that are not ArmA2 or Flight Sims

Moderator: oldhosts

Dan

[EU3/Vic2/HoI3] Folksome histories

Post by Dan »

Hi everyone,

As was discussed briefly on Skype last night, there seem to be several people interested in multiplayer Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron. Anyone interested please sign up here and we can start to get this rolling! Providing on when/how often people are free, a weekly session for a few hours should be alright to see us playing a game through EU3 to Vic2 to HoI3.

Kefirz

Re: Folksome histories

Post by Kefirz »

I am interested in the HoI3 part.
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

kalelovil

Post by kalelovil »

Count me in. I prefer CK2 and EU3, but any Paradox game is good.

Draakon

Post by Draakon »

Count me in as well. Having played a lot of EU3, CK2, Hoi3 and Vic2, I can teach anybody who needs it to play.

StrangLove

Post by StrangLove »

I can't for the life of me get Hoi running on my PC. It's the only one I own of the list, but I'd certainly be up for any games of that - I'll take over any AI nation with a sufficient history of pacifism :P

Dan

Post by Dan »

I'm not sure if there is currently a functioning conversion mod for CK2 -> EU3 however if you know of one, please let me know! I just have the feeling that the maps may be incompatible due to CK only covering the old world.

Dan

Post by Dan »

So what day and time in the week are people currently free? I'm thinking we should have a test run next week to make sure people have EU3 installed properly and what not. I imagine for the actual game we'll begin around the 1700s or something, unless people want to run through 300 years of EU3 :D

kalelovil

Post by kalelovil »

Doodle poll to determine what day to run the sessions on: http://www.doodle.com/rrzd5vcxpux4qqz6#table
If you intend to participate, it would be helpful if you could go to that url at enter your time availability.

Use your usernames from this website.

Halop

Post by Halop »

You have my sword or musket or ppsh, depending on the game, doesn't really matter to me which one I love all of them, signed up on the poll.

Dan

Post by Dan »

There are a couple of people interested in taking part at my university if that would be ok with everyone else? They're happy to play at whatever time we decide.