Latest upload: 14/07/16
Download the folder, and unzip it's contents and rename the folder (e.g. "fa3_aXX_xeola.VR"). The last bit indicates the map you want to use (e.g. ".Tanoa" or ".Altis").
In the editor you'll notice two "comment" objects. Hover over those to get further instructions.
You'll see twelve black circles next to F3 FA Platoons. They are named "mkrEolaCache","mkrEolaCache_1"..."mkrEolaCache_12". The script placing the crates will randomly select one of them for each crate to be placed and create it somewhere in the marker's area.
- The area of these markers can freely be modified and the script will adjust.
- The number of markers/areas can freely be reduced/increased, as long as they are within the naming Scheme ("mkrEolaCache_x")
- The defending side will also know where the crates exactly are within the markers. You can modify which side is defending by double-clicking the "Eola_Setup" object above the markers.
- The total number of crates and crates to be destroyed are defined by parameters. These parameters can be edited at the bottom of description.ext. The script will adjust automatically.
- If the required number of crates is destroyed, ending #4 is fired. This can be modified by double-clicking the "Eola_Setup" object above the markers.
- Don't forget to add demo charges or satchels (_democharge or _satchel in the gear script) to the loadouts!
- Crates can *only* be destroyed by demo charges or satchels!
- Players will be informed when a crate is destroyed and how many remain.