Campaign Ep 2 Released On the Dev Branch

Party-approved discussion of ArmA 3
EBass

Campaign Ep 2 Released On the Dev Branch

Post by EBass »

Been checking for this, just saw it today. Thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

Crocuta

Re: Campaign Ep 2 Released On the Dev Branch

Post by Crocuta »

Has anyone been playing this?

I'm not even past the first mission yet as I keep dying and then lose motivation. :psypop:

Medic Eugene Roe

Post by Medic Eugene Roe »

I got stuck on the Mission Attention Deficit. Well, I got stuck on many missions in the Adapt campaign, but Attention Deficit is what I'm on right now. I got 3 camps one time, but I couldn't seem to get to the fourth in time.

I got past the first mission by running straight to the ruins, finding weapons on the FIA corpses, and carefully sprinting hopelessly up the hill till I survived. You gotta watch out for the convoy that'll pass the road in front of the hill. You can also take out the 2 guards on the docks easily, and steal their vest and helmet among things. It almost worked, if it weren't for those spoiled Marids!

Thirith

Post by Thirith »

Crocuta wrote:I'm not even past the first mission yet as I keep dying and then lose motivation. :psypop:
Meh. That's something I didn't like about the first episode already. Some randomness is fine - it's part of what makes Arma - but random, unavoidable death sucks the fun out of playing. Here's hoping they'll rebalance that over the coming weeks; I'm still playing CWR2 anyway and will be for a while.
"Until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah. LIKE EAGLES... ON... POGO STICKS." - Grim Fandango