Wilson

Re: [MEETUP] London 04/05 Sep 2015

Post by Wilson »

Wait, you are Australian?

boberro

Post by boberro »

Tickets booked. Don't even think of changing date now :cop:
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

Wilson wrote:Wait, you are Australian?
Ummm.....yeap.
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

fer

Post by fer »

Comrades, because London is The Capital of the World it gets busy at weekends. So we need to think about booking a table/area at bar/pub for this meet-up. I'm happy to take care of this, but I need to know what afternoon/night we are all planning to meet up, and roughly what time we want to start. So, Tigershark, what's your plan?

:eng101:

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

fer wrote:Comrades, because London is The Capital of the World it gets busy at weekends. So we need to think about booking a table/area at bar/pub for this meet-up. I'm happy to take care of this, but I need to know what afternoon/night we are all planning to meet up, and roughly what time we want to start. So, Tigershark, what's your plan?

:eng101:
Can it please please be at the meat shack :p

boberro

Post by boberro »

SuperU wrote:Can it please please be at the meat shack :p
Seems like a legit requirement for such a meatup.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

fer

Post by fer »

What I'd like to know - pref. from comrade Tigershark, since this is his send-off - is what date and time this needs to begin, and when (roughly) folks want to continue to. Also, it might be good to know where people are staying/arriving, since London is quite a large place and offers many different neighbourhoods. Then I can get to making some suggestions, and perhaps even making some bookings.

Also, SuperU, Meat Market and Meat Liquor don't accept bookings, because they are full hipster. You should already know that!

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Alas, my days of country-hopping for a pint are long over, so have fun and please folks, don't try to Dslyecxi your way to the pub...
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse

boberro

Post by boberro »

fer wrote:it might be good to know where people are staying/arriving, since London is quite a large place and offers many different neighbourhoods.
I'll probably be staying in the embassy, and according to google it is in westminster.

Bodge

Post by Bodge »

I will be finding out tomorrow if I can make it, will be arriving in KGX and will probably stay with my folks so means getting the last train from LST.