Host

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by audiox »

Hey Matt. Welcome and congratulations on being our forum member #800! :dance:

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry »

Hi all,

My Name is Dirty Harry . I'm British (Scotland), 29 and full of shit banter.

I joined in February but only managed to sort my crap out to play my first session last night.

Have to say it was as expected; Excellent. Without trying to turn this into an AAR, the atmosphere and general attitude was great and just what I've been looking for in an Arma community.

I've been playing Arma (OFP) on and off for about 15 years. Peak time (2007-12) was when I was in a COOP community 6thsense.eu (now disbanded a few years ago) and I haven't really touched arma since. But then, start of this year I really started to get that itch (zero dark thirty, that shit Navy seals movie). And so in search of a new community I went....and here I am (after a few near misses of clearly MilSim communities).

It always sucks being new as you don't know anyone a but I've met a few and hopefully I'll get to meet most you soon enough.

Cheers and thanks for being so welcoming,

-Dirty Harry

P.S

Sorry for all the brackets (I'll reduce that in future posts).
Professional Try-hard.

Thorontur

Post by Thorontur »

Hello everyone!

I'm Thorontur and I hail from the glorious paradox-country of Belgium.

I've had Arma 3 in my steam library for some time, but reinstalled it this summer to really learn to play the game. I first joined the FA session last sunday and then again today. I was impressed and really like the way you guys organise these events. Even though I'm still a beginner at Arma multiplayer (I have a lot of trouble even spotting an enemy!), I had a lot of fun. I've understood that fun is mandatory and so I've fully embraced that aspect of FA. I am hoping to improve my playing soon enough to help out as a dependable grunt and not a tag-along life-sized target.

Mabbott
Host

Post by Mabbott »

Welcome friend! Glad to have you along. Fun is definitely mandatory or you'll be getting a visit in the night from the Politiburo.. :commissar:
"Full sails!" - Kefirz
"Don't engage, wait for them to pass the [*rocket launched with wooooosh sound*] bridge... [*boom - rocket hitting the tank*]" -Me, leading an ambush.
For the empire :hist101:

darkarchon

Post by darkarchon »

Hello,

I'm darkarchon from the well-known warmongering country of Germany.

I've played ArmA basically since OFP and enjoyed it a lot. Mostly got into "serious" play starting with ArmA2, but mostly with smaller groups of 2-6 people. Had my first OP with you guys today and enjoyed it a lot. Prepare to see my nick regularly in your future game sessions :argh: