fa3_c60_burn_v3

Help make Party-approved missions harder
Ferrard Carson

fa3_c60_burn_v3

Post by Ferrard Carson »

I hear that in my absence, Burn was run in non-server-breaking mode. Therefore, since we've finally had a playthrough that reached the bitter end, I'd love some feedback!

1) What significant problems did you encounter? Anything cause a major disruption to the mission or to gameplay?

2) What minor details did you dislike or hope could be changed in either this mission or in future missions of mine?

3) What aspects of the mission did you particularly like? What would you enjoy seeing more of in future missions of mine?

4) What potential improvements or additions would you appreciate in this mission? In future missions of mine?

5) Is the "Serious Business" Golf Company storyline something you'd like continued, or should I keep searching for another "Morning War" style story?

Regardless of your answers to the above, I hope you enjoyed the mission, and thank you in advance for the feedback!

:clint: ~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

Kefirz

Re: fa3_c60_burn_v3

Post by Kefirz »

As the CO of that one, I was overwhelmed by all those markers at the AO, so I had to go through every one of them to read what are they about. And it took a while I read everything and understood what was meant from me.
So maybe shortening and compressing it would be a bit better, but hey... I can derp-out occasionally also :D

Do laser designators/rangefinders work with NVG's as they did in A2? Because the main weapon the CO has - the binocs - are pretty useless in the dark, unless you don't wear NVG's at all, which might not be a bad thing.. at least you don't see anything terrifiying :D

P.S My map reading skills in A3 are just downright bad :D
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

boberro

Re: fa3_c60_burn_v3

Post by boberro »

Kefirz wrote:P.S My map reading skills in A3 are just downright bad :D
It's easy. In A3 everything is moderately high hill with no cover.
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..