Jolly Cooperation

Help make Party-approved missions harder
Aqarius
Host

Re: Jolly Cooperation

Post by Aqarius »

ASL did not order A3 anything. I was under the impression they were under CO. The only thing I told them was, and in hindsight I may have worded it wrong, that they are free to operate independently of Alpha. They were getting into the frying pan with the rest of us, and I was worried they felt obligated to stick around. Also, it's not impossible that one or both of them were accidentally/'accidentally' offed by CSAT. At least one other guy was red-on-green'd by Iceraiser later on.
Kefirz wrote:AAF has to clear this part and CSAT has to clear this other part, before moving on the laptop
Why not just scrap them altogether and let thet chips fall where they may? Maybe move the laptop towards the city center, or even randomize the location (but display it after mission kick).
[/allegedly]

IceRaiser

Post by IceRaiser »

Aqarius wrote:Also, it's not impossible that one or both of them were accidentally/'accidentally' offed by CSAT. At least one other guy was red-on-green'd by Iceraiser later on.
AAF started shooting at CSAT A3, I returned fire to keep 'em down.
Then when the objective opened up I emptied a box at Zenzos' last location(to keep y'all from running in after Moon), sadly he was slow to prone and got a fist of bullets in his face...

Penney: add some AI on the west part of town, as it is now we could waltz west towards to ocean(at the cemetary) and then just walk on the beach all the way down to the docks...

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

Aqarius wrote:ASL did not order A3 anything. I was under the impression they were under CO. The only thing I told them was, and in hindsight I may have worded it wrong, that they are free to operate independently of Alpha. They were getting into the frying pan with the rest of us, and I was worried they felt obligated to stick around. Also, it's not impossible that one or both of them were accidentally/'accidentally' offed by CSAT. At least one other guy was red-on-green'd by Iceraiser later on.
Kefirz wrote:AAF has to clear this part and CSAT has to clear this other part, before moving on the laptop
Why not just scrap them altogether and let thet chips fall where they may? Maybe move the laptop towards the city center, or even randomize the location (but display it after mission kick).

Yeah, just plop down a laptop in a town, get some random patrols in it and let AAF and CSAT duke it out. Less is more.
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott