fa_c32_Routine

Help make Party-approved missions harder
Aqarius
Host

fa_c32_Routine

Post by Aqarius »

Unfortunately, I was unable to join our brave comrades for last night's exploits, and therefore must rely solely on field reports for further mission development.

Said reports can be, er, reported, here:
[/allegedly]

wolfenswan

Re: fa_c32_Routine

Post by wolfenswan »

I really like it, great pick of terrain!
  • Really liked the addition of the UGV. Good way to protect players without gaming it too much.
  • Encouraging the players to drive until engaged is a bit of an unusual concept for us though I don't mind it too much personally. I'd have liked a longer convoy though (maybe more hunters?)
  • Given the terrain, a vehicle based weapons platform with thermals enabled might be a not-too-powerful option; either hunter HMG or a LAV, I think. Or a AH-9 on standby. Just sth. to mix things, unless your intent is to have an all-infantry mission.
  • I'm not sure how random the ambush is, but it might get a bit stale if it isn't bc. we start to meta-game the mission.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

• Might want to give us Hunters instead of putting us in trucks. Makes the convoy longer and gives everybody a sense of agency earlier in the mission.
  • Also perhaps a separate HMG-Hunter team so we can decide to bring it along or not depending on mood/numbers.

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

So, after a solid two years since the last comment, we discover there's an extra team member in B2.

:siiigh:
[/allegedly]