Host

Grand Theft Armor

Post by Pooter »

FIA tries to steal some IFVs

darkChozo
Host

Re: Grand Theft Armor

Post by darkChozo »

There was an issue with Charlie squad. We left them as AI to use as reinforcements, but when the survivors tried to revive them it didn't take for a lot of them. The flip-over-to-prone animation played but they couldn't move or do anything. Not sure if we found a solution to that.

Otherwise, fun mission. It was a bit hard for 20 players but we managed to complete it anyway somehow. Fun stuff.

Pooter
Host

Post by Pooter »

oooooooohhhhh

So during my testing I tested by reviving the AI, and it worked great.

But I forgot the the init scripts run when the player jumps into the character. The init scripts set the default variables for the medical scripts. The default of course, being up.
So everyone was down, but their internal variables said that they were up.

SuicideKing
Host

Post by SuicideKing »

Just wanted to say, really cool mission, loved the terrain and general set up (even as a cameraman).

The transport helos at the end - did they land at all? Looked like their pilots weren't suicidal enough :P
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

Pooter
Host

Post by Pooter »

SuicideKing wrote:Just wanted to say, really cool mission, loved the terrain and general set up (even as a cameraman).

The transport helos at the end - did they land at all? Looked like their pilots weren't suicidal enough :P
For some reason the helos didn't even trigger at all. I zeused them into attacking but having zeus convince helicopters to land can be tough.