Issues with the first run were:
- I accidentally interchanged the last and first triggers when switching from test to "gold" version
- ARs didn't have enough mags
- IFVs may or may not be deploying smoke when unloading soldiers
- One MH-9 Hummingbird doesn't disembark its troops where it's supposed to
- Victory conditions may be too rigid and tough.
- Fixed too, ARs (AKM) will have 10 mags total, so 300 rounds + 1 mag extra with AARs.
- unsure if indeed true, or what could be causing it. May exclude Marshalls from ASR AI units and see.
- May move its landing location, but really falls under the "wont fix" category. Rather, I don't know why its breaking and i've tried almost everything to get it to work.
- Currently one side must have a 5x numerical advantage over the other for a decisive victory. Area under consideration includes lumber yard to. May reduce area to just the town and make the deciding ratio a bit more dynamic.
Edit 2: Will assign helmets based on DLC ownership. Buy Laws of War to get cool helmets!