[Tue] 09 July (One Capsize Fits All (Of Bravo))

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 09 July (One Capsize Fits All (Of Bravo))

Post by audiox »

Haven't done this in a long time, so it was great to have a happy bunch of 20 of you along for the ride.

Our trip through Pyrgos with a German diplomat was unreasonably successful, which meant what it always means ; JUNGLE MISSION!! :dance: , which also went reasonably well.
Peacekeepers was a more standard deadly affair, with the recon helicopter crashing to the ground and everybody else slowly dying in the fields until none were left.
Hammer of the Gods had its share of happy accidents...impromptu swimming lessons....execution style mowdowns of fireteams....fun sights for the whole family. But in the end we all sat down around the campfire of exploded tanks, popped some popcorn and aimed the cruise missile at the wrong mountain. And there's nothing quite as scary to a host as sentences like "i think Bravo's boat just flipped" one minute into the mission. :shock:
Lost Sector : Faro Approach was another reminder that nobody should be allowed to drive in arma, ever, and that we're just as safe in the sweet embrace of death that is AI driving as with you guys.
:siiigh:
Then a silly run of Made Men made sure we got our dead Pickers quota of the day, and it was off to the races, which skippy would have won if it weren't for the +10 seconds for every goat hit i'm retroactively adding to the rules. :cop:

And weirdest of all, i hardly even had to goad you guys to take leadership slots. What have they been feeding you whilst i was away? :D

We Played :
  • Diplomatic Immunity
  • Red Tigers III
  • Peacekeepers
  • Hammer of the Gods
  • Lost Sector : Faro Approach
  • Made Men
  • Rally : Malden

Remember to check out, promote, and contribute to the Party YouTube channel using this elegant and finely-crafted link.

You can review the missions we played tonight to improve your combat effectiveness score, using our R3 Mission Replay System. Remember, the Party is always watching! And so are your friends. From the grave. Where you put them. You monster.

If you would like to get some help with becoming an excellent leader :commissar: why not check out the Leadership Programme? This will let you get direct access to a host who will be happy* to guide you through commanding a mission, especially if you have a cruel and devious plan.

You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

If you want a real FA flag all over your real body, click here to learn how to get a real FA t-shirt of your very own. Contributes to server operation as well as your Party status!

One last thing! If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com, or click here to use the Party's new and improved organ donation service.