[Sun] 08 Dec (Just Call Me Angel of the Morn—)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 08 Dec (Just Call Me Angel of the Morn—)

Post by Freyja »

I feel like I've learnt something important today, don't talk on your computer cellphone and paradrop, it never ends well. But at least most of the 20 other parachutists made it down safely! Everyone except Oyst, who exploded into gore the second he left the plane, and Nikko and I who were too busy doing holy ritual things that people do when other people die to notice the ground. Special mention goes to Costno who remembered just in time to only lose all of his legs on impact with the ground!

Runlist:

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Don't forget The R3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which can show you exactly which kind of ambushes you've dodged.

Lettuce not forget the Leadership Programme which is for anyone wot wants to CO without killing everyone with inexperience.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your IFV then you can sign up on the squad tag today! It's totally free**!

**It is, actually.

NikkoJT
Host

Re: [Sun] 08 Dec (Just Call Me Angel of the Morn—)

Post by NikkoJT »

This was a great session if you like catastrophe.

Priority Air
90% of Alpha was killed en route to the fight when both of their cars, separately and individually, mysteriously exploded.

Endwar
A friendly AI Prowler charged straight forward away from its guard position for the sole purpose of running over and killing Greyfox.

As Zeus, I tried to fire a near-miss RPG and accidentally deleted Lexer instead.

The objective vehicle was left unguarded, so I took a CSAT soldier and hung out next to it. Apparently everyone thought I was a friendly, so I waited until they were within 10 metres and opened fire. After chasing away one player, I turned around and saw a second player watching me from a distance of 6 feet. It wasn't until I shot him in the chest that someone finally killed me.

Tropical Splash
CO me was assassinated before the main assault began by a lone AI, behind us, in a banana field.

Two people were killed by separate direct RPG hits.

Ciaran was killed because the AI tried to execute the medic reviving him and missed.

Morning Star
Oyst was turned into SAS soup upon leaving the aircraft. Me and Netkev were too busy laughing to open our parachutes and died.
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

invrecon

Post by invrecon »

Was too bad about priority air, I think the mission would've been really cool. The logistics & transport aspects of it are an interesting idea.

NikkoJT
Host

Post by NikkoJT »

FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.