How we died (in the future)
Bodge

[Tue] 22 Apr 2014 (Hello Kitty)

Post by Bodge »

• Operation Open Invitation
  • Cratesistance
  • Down in the valley
  • Zeus defence
Up to 32 mens got into some rather intense firefights. A superbly bloody firefight and ambush in cratesistance along with vast amounts of death at night in a rather entertaining prototype.

Thoughts and reports below.

Gaia

Re: [Tue] 22 April 2014 - Hello Kitty

Post by Gaia »

Today was the premier of Operation Open Invite, my first ever mission.

Please redirect your critics of the mission to here: http://www.folkarps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1297

AAR to come tomorrow.

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

Was a good session highlighted by some great maneuvering in PvP scenarios. We also seemed scarily competent last night. I blame Toppo...for many things including "restraining order" against his grandmother.
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Operation Open Invitation
BLU B1 RAT
Maybe it's the non-zoom optics, but Bravo barely saw any enemies until the airfield. TBF though, I didn't see that guy on the airfield either :psyboom:

Cratesistance
IND CO
Hunting for caches around Sofia, Alpha took point on the radar base while Bravo stormed the first (the last, really) cache and the enemy fireteam in the woods east of it. I ducked behind some walls and lobbed GPs as bravo gunned down the fleeing enemy, only to have it's nose bloodied by the AI guards, of all people. Still, the cache was taken, and Bravo moved on. The gunfight seemed to rouse the enemy, as Alpha promptly got shot in the back and anihilated. Guessing the caches are now undefended, I sent Bravo on their way, and went back to the hill intent on ruining somebody's day. And ruin I did, skirting the base, lobbing explosives, hip-firing an LMG and biting the dust grenade in hand :jihad: . Ice and the gang were miles away by then, and declared victory.
Yay!

Down in the valley
BLU(?) ENG lead
Engineers, eyes and ears :science101:
[/allegedly]