[Tue] 26 Aug 2014 (Titanic Edition)

How we died (in the future)
SuperU

[Tue] 26 Aug 2014 (Titanic Edition)

Post by SuperU »

Thank you to the 22 glorious comrades that turned up to the session today, it was a real blast we even had a mission victory inside all of the death!

The missions we played today are :
  • Knock Knock
  • Surf Athanos
  • in denial
Afterparty :
  • Infection
  • Kart thunder
Please post any stories, pictures and video of your experiences, we love to read and see them and any feedback given does help us improve the sessions for you!

Ferrard Carson

Re: [Tue] 26 Aug 2014 (Titanic Edition)

Post by Ferrard Carson »

So I heard that Surf Athanos was a little more lethal than anticipated? Do tell. As a mission-maker who was unable to witness his mission being... experienced first-hand, it's difficult for me to know what needs to change without some feedback or (ideally) multiple camera angles!

:eng101: ~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

Gauis: "I had too much of Tigershark last mission we were together.."
Tigershark: "I was just taking your 'temperature'"
Gauis: "I was the medic!!!....and also...ajsdnvrnvrV......"
Tigershark: "Shh Shh Shh Shh.....just let it happen Gauis"
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

Surf Athanos
CO

The plan was simple, keep the boats parallel and make haste to the beach. Unfortunately both boats hesitated under fire and things went to hell. Leaving me, who had my own boat, alone on the beach (as i had floored it and made it there......) :hist101:

Also, one of the boats lost its driver to a bullet at some point, i don't know if that was whilst charging in, or whilst tarrying. If it was during the full speed charge the cluster makes sense, if it happened after slowing down then yeah, you get whats coming for ya.

I probably should have kept the approach lined up to the side of the bay, instead of driving straight in the middle.

I honestly don't know what would have happened if the other boats had kept full speed. But as i made it to the beach i assume they would have as well. As it was, one boat decided to hit the beach to the east, far away from the actual landing point, and the other tried to veer west, only to be blown up.

As it is, i'd really prefer it if the boats had seperate crews for both driver and GMG. That way you don't have to logistic your way between keeping fireteams full and keeping the GMG manned on landing.

<

Oh well, i got to lead the charge as Assault Boat CO! :laugh: