[Tue] 14 Oct 2014 (Zitron you lazy bastard!)

How we died (in the future)
SuperU

[Tue] 14 Oct 2014 (Zitron you lazy bastard!)

Post by SuperU »

Thanks to those that came to our boutique squad sized session, it was good fun as always!

Missions:
  • Mailman
  • Swept SE
  • Buzzard
  • Radiola PT 1
  • Radiola PT 2

Thanks again, please post your experiences below, we love to see and hear about them!

Tigershark

Re: [Tue] 14 Oct 2014 (Zitron you lazy bastard!)

Post by Tigershark »

Buzzard

As the CO of the mission I laid out a simple plan. A1, A2, CO and pilot were to teleport NE of the airfield and approach along the coastline and use the fuel truck wall as an Attack Point.
Mortar and A3 were to teleport SW and mortar would setup with overwatch over the airfield with A3 acting as a diversionary force to aid in the assault of A1 and A2.

After fielding some questions from the mortar team in which they were given a ration of "harden the fuck up" seasoned with a dash of "move your lazy arse" we were off.
All teams deployed successfully and A3 got things moving when they opened up on troops close by...a little prematurely creating the diversion but A1 and A2 were able to move to assault quickly enough.

Unfortunately, I believe Super shot me in the back in a fit of jealous rage due to the ravishing shemagh I was wearing. I was able to document our progress through a series of annotated screenshots.

Here you can see the positioning of A3 as the diversionary force down the runway and A1 and A2 staging for attack.

A2 loves them some lasers.

Lietuvus and his band of merry man continued their distraction. And I must say...when it comes to being distracting, Lietuvus does it well on so many levels.

A2 managed to secure a fuel truck with A1 off fighting to their. With a fuel truck in their hands you would think a plan was hatched to securely move it to the hangar. Well, a lesser person in command would have done that. A ballsy FA commander would throw caution to the wind...throw it like a pair of used Japanese schoolgirl panties after a manga convention.
A2 decided to back the vehicle up to the hangar and use it as a shield for troops. Not a bad plan if weren't for the fact it was a highly flammable bag of hurt waiting to happen.

So as a result...the tactical genius of this

Turned into this:

Super takes things into his own hands and gets a truck

Refuels the plane

Flares some friendlies on the way out so if they aren't dead from flares are blinded with their NVGs

Barely takes off

And proceeds to crash into the ocean. Just a regular FA night really.
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.